a spin-off

EXTENDED DESCRIPTION

"All was lost, until her"

Alpha James had lost his mate before he even got a chance to meet her, now, some time later he was starting to die. He needed to find another mate before his entire existence was nothing. After frantically searching for his second chance mate within a span of three months, he meets Opal Quinton, an omega.  His second mate. Fearing for her life, he takes her away back to his pack, where James begins to realize that as an Alpha, you can't get everything that you want and for Opal, she begins to realize not all men are awful.

Alpha James was dying and he'd do anything to finally find his mate, even if it mean killing someone who tries to take her away from him. Nothing and he means nothing, will do them part unless it's death.

"Don't hurt me please," she whimpered in his arms as he carried her out of that god forsaken pack. It hurt him physically watching his mate cry over something like that fool.

"Never princess, never in a million years," he whispered.

BOOK

  This book is a spin-off to the Blind Alpha. Nothing in this book can be recreated by anyone else but me, and solely me. This book is entirely my idea and will base around the world of Irene and Archer. Some characters will feature from The Blind Alpha, but new characters and plot twists will show.

The Second Mate is my idea and I have not tried to recreate any other book, if there are any similarities between my book and someone else' book, it is not intentional. But, all books are different, some have the same simple plot, others have more similarities, but I promise you, I have not copied anyone's work.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

- lives in australia

- likes werewolf books

- not a tea or coffee person, i like hot chocolate

- history and informative documentaries are cool

- i like writing

ABOUT THE BOOK

- there will be sexual references

- strong language

- plot twists

- no white wolves (srs)

- a scared mate

- naive people

- cliche and heartbreaking scenes

- the book will have slower updates than The Female Alpha, because the Female Alpha was high requested

- the book begins after the blind alpha time frame

Anyway, this book is still in writing, will start uploading once The Blind Alpha is completed

STARTED ON 14/01/18

COVER MADE BY