The giant King of monsters is here!

Meanwhile, Brainor came down to earth himself to do something.
Brainor: I know we got all the creatures DNA to fuel the bomb, but I need one more thing, a human specimen.
He looks at his right hand as it was switched with Dread-beard's hand, he stitched it on and it felt amazing to him.

Darren showed rangers where he saw the beast, but there was a giant foot print, inputted into the ground.
Mako: This is not a Zord footprint, What did you see, Darren?
Darren: I could've sworn I saw a mechanical animal or some sort. This is just hug! Probably bigger than that 30ft wolf.
Abigail: I beg your pardon?!
Zean: You're referencing the movie Rampage right? It can't be real because it's already.....dead!!!
Lisa: Jungle Force! Behind you!!
A 30ft wolf just came out of nowhere and attacked Abigail, Darren was frightened but angered because that beast could've killed his girlfriend!
Darren: Why you!!
He shotthe wolf with the whale gun then the giant wolf turned into dust, which usually doesn't happen to normal animals.
Taka: Did that thing just-?!
Darren: ABIGAIL! ABIGAIL! Are you Alright?! Say something!!!
Abigail: *looks at her wound* I'm not okay! Can you take me to the hospital? *coughs blood* Please! My love.....don't make me die.
Darren: I'll get you there!!
He morphed and went into his Eagle Cube Zord, and flew towards the hospital. After a long operation, Darren was informed that she has to stay here for quite a while.
Nurse: Darren, Your girlfriend is gonna be Okay. Her wound isn't fatal, if it was, she wouldn't have survived for that long.
Darren: Anything that can cause a virus in her DNA?
Nurse: We extinguished that. She won't have a wolf virus that would transform her into a Werewolf, but how would she?
Darren: She was attacked by a wolf, something out of a horror film if you ask me.
Nurse: Oh, That huh. She would've been transformed into a Super natural if you didn't get here in time.
Darren: Thanks Nurse.
Nurse: Please don't cry, you're too....*feels flirty* Handsome to shed tears.
Mako: *pulls her away* Listen here lady! My friend almost lost his lover! Are you gonna ask him to have sex and cheat at this time?!
Nurse: I can't help it! His voice, his fashion sense, his looks took me away.
Amy: Personally, I would do that but now is not the time! Darren, cheer up. You're a great boyfriend that any girl would like to have, Even me.
Darren: *sniffles* Thanks Amy. Can you please go nurse, I might need some time with my friends.
Nurse: Okay, I'll leave you to that.
The nurse left and they all entered Abigail's room.
Abigail: Sorry for being such a burden.
Darren: *Kisses her on the lips* Don't say that! I Love you no matter what. I hope you get better soon, then we could....go on a date some time. You and me?
Abigail: *cries tears of joy* Yes! Let's do it.
The couple was all happy again, and then Darren is now gonna leave Abigail to rest in her hospital bed.
Keoki came by in a hurry and it's very bad news!
Keoki: Guys! Dana found something weird in the ocean!
They all went to the Rescue beast's new HQ that they highly paid workers to get this done.
Lisa: A disturbance has happened at the sea of this coordinates!

Dana: *teleports in* *huff and puffs* Man! I don't want to go down there

Dana: *teleports in* *huff and puffs* Man! I don't want to go down there. Ever again.
Keoki: What did you find down there?
Dana: Something huge! Bigger that the Whale Cube Zord.
Darren: Bigger than that? Ah!! This must be it! My dream is gonna come true!
Lisa: You're dream?
Mako: I thought your dream was to find all un-named species that scientist haven't found.
Darren: This could relate to that! I need to see what is down there! Lisa! Can you give me the coordinates to go there, I'll fly there and dive inside my Whale Cube Zord.
Lisa: Will do, Now go find out the mystery of the Bloop!
Taka: What?! The Bloop?! That might be down there.
Amy: What does it sound like?
Mako: It sounds freaky, I'm already a shark person but I don't want to know if it exists!
Zean: Sorry to break it to ya, but I'm gonna play the audio that I took from the government.