The Chi full of Love! Not Hate

(Wait till ready to play the song!)

[Tuesday, A little past noon]
Abigail morphs into action as she exits the base, Keoki in his current situation is riding his Orca zord to Dread-beard's ship to get Mako back, as the rangers are still fighting the Rescue Beast (Yes, It took all night! So what?)

[Tuesday, A little past noon]Abigail morphs into action as she exits the base, Keoki in his current situation is riding his Orca zord to Dread-beard's ship to get Mako back, as the rangers are still fighting the Rescue Beast (Yes, It took all nigh...

Bolt: With this! It's over!!
He dash slashed Darren and the others and the Jungle Force has been defeated.
Paul: Darren: You had any idea that they were this strong?
Darren: No, If they're persistent on killing Mako, they must've trained a lot to be better than us.
Andrew: But we are better than them!
Amy: Yeah! They're like L from the Love action Death Note that NETFLIX made, it sucked.
Lisa: What did you say, Bitch?!
Lisa was about to end her but Abigail stopped the attack by her swoop attack.
Abigail: I was wondering why you weren't at school!
Darren: Abigail! Get out of here!
Abigail: Why should I? I don't want you to be killed!
Ricardo: You will be killed alongside them!
Abigail: You won't lay a finger on them!
Darren stood back up to help out Abigail,
Darren: I may be worn out, but I can't this let on!
He puts on his Rescue Beast Morpher and activated it,
Morpher: It's Morphing Time!
Darren gets his suit and
Darren: Shades on!
He is the Red Cheetah of the Rescue Beasts for the last time,
Darren: Two Animals! Side by side!
Abigail: Right! Let's go, boyfriend!
The two were in sync as the went into battle.

Meanwhile, The Rescue Beast's HQ had a intruder but he was no where to be found. Keoki saw the room where Mako's Jungle call Morpher was being held and took from there.
Keoki: *to himself* I'm doing a bad thing, but for the right reason. He fled from the HQ and hopped in his Orca zord once again as he goes to Mako on Dread-beard's ship.

Meanwhile, Mako was being fucked by Dread-beard still.
Dread-beard: Did you have enough, my dear thing?
Mako: No, *transforms* not until all the human inside me is gone! Duel me more with your evil juice! So I can take you place in the Space Zoo!
Dread-Beard: Yes Mako! That is my girl! Have much more!
He blasted liquid inside of Mako, but it was so satisfying to her more than normal.
Dread-beard: How is it, Mako?
Mako: Good, really good! I feel like the human inside of me is gone!
The ship felt like it crashed into something but actually!
Dread-beard: Oh no! An intruder on the ship! A Ranger no less!
Mako: Let me deal with it!
Mako runs off, and in no time she finds Keoki as he was unmorphed.
Keoki: Mako?! What have they done to you?
Mako: Isn't it obvious? I had the in weak Human removed! Now I'm stronger than ever! (Despite her getting banged by alien! Yes, she did get stronger)
Keoki: There is no such thing as getting rid of what you are! No matter how much they brainwashed you!
Mako: Oh yeah! Try and stop me from killing my so called friends
Keoki: It is Morphing Time! Summon Chi Orb! Unleash the Power! *inserts it into his chest* Whoooooaaaaa!
(Music plays!)
He called upon his Orca spirit and it morphed him into a Ranger!
Mako: What the hell?!
Keoki: Orca of the Frozen Seas! Jungle Force Black!