Roar for what is right!

(Taka's get to know chapter)

[Friday]
Taka was headed off to school, "Taka! Breakfast was ready!" Shouted his mom, "Alright! -Taka eats while standing up- Ok! Bye!", "Wait! Why is your jeans sagging down like Justin Bieber?" His sister asked, "You all know I'm king of the rappers at school! So I gotta dress like one! Now I'm off because I hate to be late! -slams the door-, -opens it back- and I Don't want my reputation to be ruined by a single mistake" Taka slams the door again, he found a strange cube on the ground and picked it up as he ran to school.

At the school, fan girls were squealing Taka's name, "Hey ladies!!" Taka runs towards his first class of the day, it was history alongside Andrew and Mako, "Taka! You're late!" Andrew scolded, "chill out gender bent Mom! I was only late for three seconds. What's wrong with that? The teacher is even more late then I ever was for the past two weeks, Like what's going on with him?" Taka asked, "He's not here because he said he is getting married to a woman he has been dating for three years now! Isn't that romantic?" Mako fantasize, "Oh! I forgot! I was about to ask him if I could get extra credit before winter break but it looks like he'll be gone for a while" Taka felt agitated then he was relaxed after that, "Ok class, since we have no lesson to do today, I decided to make this class a study period. Make sure you study for Friday's test!" The substitute teacher ordered the students. After class, Taka saw Mako texting someone, "Hey, who are you texting at this time?" He asked her, "My friend Darren, I was wondering about P.E because we have a joint class because the department of education decided to mix the girls and boys P.E for a few weeks to see if the students teachers like the change. -Darren's response came- Oh! He said if it goes well, we can have joint classes forever! -girly squeals- I swear his smartness is hot" Mako said out loud, "Oh my, You like him, than date him?" Taka said, "No, he said I should take a break from relationships for a while, so I can get my state of mind all fixed from the incident yesterday" Mako explained, "Anyway! I gotta get to P.E with Darren! -Darren comes up to the door and waves- Bye Taka! Good luck on your rapping career!" She said as she left, "My career huh? It is something good at. Oh crap! I need to get to music class! Mr. Note will kill my grade!" Taka bolted out of the class and into the hallway he goes (his cube started glowing yellow).

After school came around, "Phew! Good thing we only have two classes today! I thought the day would never end!" Taka reliefs himself as he saw Darren and Mako walk off together, "You curious? Let's find out together" Andrew snuck up on him, Taka freaks out. "Quickly! We're losing them!" Andrew pulled Taka along with him and they both were sneaking behind Darren and Mako, Andrew see them going to a ally way, "They gotta be couple for sure, right?" Taka asked him, "Shut up! Let's wait for them to kiss first and then we can confirm it" Andrew planned. "Darren, something happened to me last night and I want to show you if you know something about -Mako puts down her bag, Andrew and Taka thinking funny thoughts- This!" Mako shows Darren the same cube in her bag, "Looks like mine, -Darren reveals his own too- Maybe we're some kind of heroes or something?" Darren asks, "I don't know, I like to be like sailor moon or better" Mako said, and a monster came down then it said "You humans! I demand you give me your Chi-cubes now!"

 "Darren, something happened to me last night and I want to show you if you know something about -Mako puts down her bag, Andrew and Taka thinking funny thoughts- This!" Mako shows Darren the same cube in her bag, "Looks like mine, -Darren reveals...

(This is the morphers name and what it looks like)

"No way! A bird man gave this to me! So why should we give this to you?" Darren demanded, "Yeah! I got this from a shark lady in my dreams and it materialized right in front of my house!" Mako said, "Those stories are bullshit! I'll just kill you ...

"No way! A bird man gave this to me! So why should we give this to you?" Darren demanded, "Yeah! I got this from a shark lady in my dreams and it materialized right in front of my house!" Mako said, "Those stories are bullshit! I'll just kill you and take them by force!" Said the monster holding up his arm, "My name is Firewood! And I'm here for your Chi-cubes!" The monster introduces himself and Taka runs in. "Taka! What are you doing here?!" Mako is confused, "I think my cube is the same as yours here!Let me help out the couple so I can get some of my homies beer!" Taka rapped, "Why are you rhyming?!" Firewood shouted, "It's morphing time! Chi-cubes! Open up! [Eagle! Shark!] said Automated voice, "Ok, uh.....This button seems likely to not be occupied" Taka presses the 3 button [Lion!], The three of them closed their cubes "Go Go jungle force!!" They shouted and twisted the top of around to match the picture on the cube.

 They cried and they morphed into Power Rangers, "What! The cubes can do that?" Firewood was confused, "Whoa! This is awesome!" Taka yell turned into a roar and it blew away Firewood, "Holly god! That was like the roar of the elders from the Lion ...

They cried and they morphed into Power Rangers, "What! The cubes can do that?" Firewood was confused, "Whoa! This is awesome!" Taka yell turned into a roar and it blew away Firewood, "Holly god! That was like the roar of the elders from the Lion Guard
Spinoff show" Darren referenced, "I can do that? And I can morph into a ranger too, this is too epic!!" Taka roared again, "Ok! Let's demorphed when we aren't in battle" Mako suggested, "Right, so we don't look like terrorist because that is all what police think of people in suits are now days","Power down!" Darren said and they all demorphed at once. "Ok, that was........morph-a-nominal!" Taka said "How unoriginal" Mako teased, "Hey! I can't think of anything right now! Do you think we'll se that firewood guy again?" Taka asks, "All I know is, he won't give up in these cubes that easily, so he'll be back like the terminator, just wait"

The three decided to work together and wait for the enemy to come back, "Wait! There is six buttons here! 1=eagle, 2=shark, and 3=lion, let's find out the other three!" Taka started pressing buttons, he choose the 4, 5 and 6 and they shouted [Elephant! Tiger! Gorilla!], "What could this mean? Is there six of us then?" Mako asked, "Who knows, we might have more allies to take on that firewood guy" Darren replied, "Now I gotta go buy my homies beer! See ya!" Taka was about to leave "Wait! Don't tell anyone about us being Rangers, this must be kept a secret" Mako told him, "Ok! I'll not tell anyone we're superheroes now" Taka bolted off again, "Should we check out the tree at the abandoned park?" Mako asked Darren, "Sure, let's go find out" Darren and Mako left the ally way for good and Andrew witnessed it first like that and said to himself "I wanna be a Power Ranger too" He leaves the scene too.