It sucks of having something

The fight was on between Darren and Blockade, Darren put up more of a fight than Blockade did earlier,
Blockade: This is it! One side Punch!
Darren: Right back at ya! fist of fury!
The two punched each other's fists and Darren destroyed Blockade's armor and blew him up, he was banging on his chest like a real gorilla after he won.
The fight was over and the rangers were hanging at the river,
Mako: What and Who was that Chimpanzee?
Darren: That was Ceaser, from the planet of the apes.
Taka: No! It can't be! It's just a movie, right?
Andrew: Don't tell me you believe him?!
Darren: He did talk! I heard with my own ears! I swear!
Amy: It's ok! We do believe you.....If you introduced us to him right now!
Darren: I'm not sure that's a good idea.
Mako: Oh! And Why not?
Darren: Ceaser is still hating humans to this day, and if we came in a group like this, No one will come out of there at all.
Andrew: So what?! How many apes were there?
Darren: 20-
Taka: Oh That's not so bad.
Darren: 20 million!
Andrew: H-H-H-How?!
Darren: Reproduction?! Duh!
Mako: Ok! I'm gonna believe Darren on this, because I saw him in the bush where he heard that voice during battle.
Taka: Really, I saw something black in the bush over there!
Taka was pointing to where Ceaser was, but he was not there.
Ceaser was at his home,
Ceaser: He'll make your...legacy..come true, Rex.
He was looking at a picture that took place after the Dino Overcharge final battle.

[Saturday]
The next day, Darren and his dad are at the DMV, Darren came out of the office all happy,
Dad: What happened in there my son?
Darren: Dad, I did more than I expected....
Dad: Oh! It can't be that bad.
Darren: It's not bad! I actually got my drivers license!
Dad: Yeah!! I'm proud of you son. Your mother will be very happy, that is.... if she was still your mother.
Darren: What happened? Dad?
Dad: let's talk about it later during lunch shall we.
They drove to a place to get lunch (No product placement in this story!),
Dad: You see...your mother is and was a stripper when I met her, I married her and loved her so much but....
Darren: But what?
Dad: Her calling is too strong, I saw her having sex like an animal, cheating on another man. Worst of all! She threw away my ring and put on the man's ring, so she is married to that guy now, Scarlet was my wife but your mother too, She decided to ditch her old life, with me and you at just ten months old, for a new life with that man. I want to see your mother to see how she was doing but...
Darren: Again dad?!
Dad: She found a way to put a restraining order on me, and it can't be undone.
Darren: Hold on! Let me check something dad!
Darren went to his phone and saw that his Youtube channel has been terminated,
Darren: What the F*ck!!
Dad: Language son!
Darren: Dad! This is serious! My YouTube channel is gone!
Dad: What?! But you helped yourself gain so much money! How did you-
Darren: I don't know! I'm freaking out here!
Dad: How much money do you have now?
Darren: *checking his account* Only more than enough to buy a normal class car.
Dad: That is bad news! We need to let the company know right away.
Darren went outside for a phone call,
Youtube has told him that his email was hacked by someone else, the call was over and he went back to his dad,
Darren: Dad, my account was hacked and that person took my channel down.
Dad: How long will it take?
Darren: Three business days.
Dad: Ok! Not to worry about that now. Let's go and get your car.
Darren: Ok dad, I know what car I want to get.
Dad: I'll wait for you at home! I want you to surprise me.
Darren: Thanks dad!
After time has passed, Darren drove home in his new car! (The Chevrolet 2018 Camaro)

Darren: Thanks dad!After time has passed, Darren drove home in his new car! (The Chevrolet 2018 Camaro)