Wrath of the Apes!

[Friday]
"Guess what son?! I got a new job! A biologist!" Said Dad, Darren totally freaked out as soon as he heard the news and came to school all excited.
"Darren! I heard you and your father did great on the school's fatherly figure list! He was number two!" Mako screamed, Darren to a look and saw that her dad was number one, "Ok, I can see why." Darren replied softly, "What's wrong? Do you think I'm pretty hot because I have such a handsome father?!" Mako makes herself look good, "No, I was thinking about Keoki, what has he been doing all this time? And our legacy as Rangers, we're just like the Mighty morphin team (the revamped version!)." Darren said out loud, "Ok! Let's get to class already! School won't be over just like that you know!" Darren ran into the student council president on accident, and he was picking up her stuff that she dropped, "I'm sorry, I should've watched where I was going" Darren apologized, "It's ok, my skills outside my world aren't good enough. It's always a trail trying out new things." She said, "Yeah, like your new hair! The purple highlights do suit you with your perfect black roots and tips." Darren complimented and some guy picked up by the chest and shouted "Hey! Are you talking to my crush?! You approach her with high respect, nerd brain!", Mako got furious and was about to step in but SCP stopped her, "Its ok, I'm fine with him flirting with me. Darren, come to the student council president's office afterschool. I'm gonna help you with your homework, so don't be late!" She walked off to class, and so did Darren and a jealous Mako. At lunch,

(NOTE: I may have changed my style, so go along with it)

Mako: Dude, the SCP is totally hitting on you!
Darren: Really? I couldn't tell
Mako: Didn't you know?! Abigail is the best heartbreaker to men in this entire school!
Darren: Wait! Are you....seriously jealous, Mako?
Mako: No! Okay Yes. She has many things going for her, applied for college already even as a Sophomore like us, I don't know why she dumps a guy because of what they don't like about her.
Darren: Like what?
Mako: She is...very sexy- I mean secretive! She doesn't have a Homecoming date yet, maybe you should be there for her?
Darren: Uh...I'm it sure about that.
Mako: Why not? She is very pretty!
Darren: Intermediate school, a girl died   in my arms, because of embarrassment.
Mako: Do you still like Pokémon to this day?
Darren: I admit I'm have a Braviary badge right here in my jacket.
Taka comes into the scene,
Taka: Yeah! You got lucky with her not scolding you because of your hot nerd side. I have no idea how he turns on girls with his brain.
The bell range and the rangers rushed off to class.

The Rangers were in class and they have a test,
Mr. Mitch: Ok class! Let's get this class test rolling!
He sounds very energized but the class was asleep (in their brains! Not physically!), Mr. Mitch sat back at his desk and only gave Darren and the SCP the test. They completely finished it, Darren went to dohis work for his next class because he can, Skyla was working for the Student council so she had to leave, before that! She hands Darren a note before he heads out the door, the letter had a Purple Heart on it.
Mr. Mitch: Oh.....Darren, who knew you're a charmer to the ladies?
Darren: She just happens to give me a note that could-
Mr. Mitch: Could what? Ask you out on a date?
Darren opened he note and it was....an invitation to her birthday party!
Mr. Mitch: OOOOOOOO! (From Regular show)
It woke the class up and Mr. Mitch gave them the test, and they can't leave class until they finish it!
Mr. Mitch: Darren, do you know what this means?
Darren: She is...asking me on....a Date!
Mr. Mitch: Darren, do you drive yet?
Darren: No, I don't have any ident-
Mr. Mitch: No problem kid! I'll teach you how!
Darren: I could ask my dad and....
Mr. Mitch: No need! I already asked him at open house, and he gave me the seal of approval! He'll wait for you at the DMV for your license test, and I'll be your permit test. Okay! Meet with me after school today, because that day is close!
Darren: *looks are the date for the birthday party* It's tomorrow!
Mr. Mitch: Do you want to impress the Student council president? Then I gotta teach you! How to drive? *smiles and teeth shines* Let's go!!
Mr. Mitch pulls Darren out of class to his car (it's a really nice car by the way), and in no time at all! The drivers test from Mr. Mitch took up the whole school day, and Darren was finished.
Mr. Mitch: Ok Darren, I'm gonna give you a good score, it is........10/10!
Everyone came and celebrated Darren from learning to drive and getting a good score.
Darren: Thanks Mr. Mitch, everyone. I is for I learned something new today!