/1/

*In the car*

"Are you excited Y/n?" Mom asked me while looking staight at the road. "I am, but also a little scared." "Why?" "What if not everyone is nice?" I admitted my fear. "Y/n, don't worry. Even if not everyone is nice, you'll definitely make good friends! Everyone would want to be friends with a girl like you!" 'Yeah right, that's why I was so damn popular on my previous school.' I sighed.

After a few more minutes of driving we arrived at the campus. "Here goes nothing", I whispered to myself. My mom got out of the car and helped me with my luggage.

"What room do you have?" She asked me. "Hmmm... room 404." "Well, let's go then."

We walked into the main building where a tall man in a black suit walked towards us.

"I'm sorry Mrs, parents are not allowed here. "Ow, well, goodbye sweetie, call me everyday!" My mom said me goodbye. "Goodbye mom! I love you!" And with that she left.

I started looking for a map. After a while I found one. 'Room 404 is at the top floor. Let's go then.' I took my luggage and started walking. Looking for an elevator. I couldn't find one. 'Shit, there's no elevator.' I walked to the stairs and stared at it for a bit. '5 floors, here we go.'

It seemed like stairs that were never ending. It took me at least 8 minutes walking on the stairs. While I finally was on top I was dead tired. 'Almost at my room.' I walked through the hall scanning the numbers on the doors with my eyes. 'Ah, room 404.' I took out my key and slowly opened the door.

I walked into the room. "Hello?" It seemed like no one was there so I started to unpack. After a while I noticed that one bed was already taken. 'Someone has been here already?' I went closer to see the person's bag. It was black. With a lot of t-shirts and jeans. There was also boy cologne in there and what seemed like boxershorts. 'Is my roommate a boy???'

The door behind me opened. "Who the hell are you?" A gentle man voice said in an angry tone. I quickly stood up and looked at the guy. "I'm Y/n, who are you?" "What the hell are you doing in my room?" He asked.

"You didn't answer my question", I said with a serious face. "And you didn't answer mine." "But I asked first." "Okay, fine, I'm Jimin. Now what are you doing in my room?" His eyes could really kill me if there were lasers in it.

"Is this really your room?" I asked him. "Yes." I looked around. 'Why the hell am I sharing a room with a boy?' "Well?" He spoke up. "What?" "You still didn't tell me what you are doing in my room." "This is also my room." Jimin came closer.

"What were you doing in my bag?" "I was unpacking my luggage and suddenly saw that one bed was already taken so I searched for a bag to see if I was correct. I didn't even know that girls and boys were allowed together." I said looking at the ground, because I was afraid of his look.

He sighed. "Well, I guess we'll have to make the best out of it. Nice to meet you, Y/n", he said and held out his hand for me to shake. I examined him and looked at his facial features. He had plump lips and chocolate brown eyes which looked really soft. His hair was black and he honestly looked really handsome.

I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too, Jimin."

___
|+++|

I've wanted to start this story a long time ago but it never came so today I decided to start it 😊