The New girl (Ame p.o.v.)

I woke up as the light flooded into my room, I turned to my desk and saw the picture of my new little sister to be. Her name is Yumi and She has long beautiful blond hair with amazing blue eyes. She was really pretty and attended the same private Academy as Iori. Ever since the night two days ago I have been talking to Miwa non-stop for her sneaky little plan. I got out from bed and put my favorites skinny jeans and my black pair of vans, then a lose black t-shirt. I curled my long brown hair and grabbed my phone and wallet and slipped both in my pocket. After looking at my reflection in a full body mirror and I was satisfied.

I walked out of my room realizing it was only 6:15 Am. The kids don't need to woken up until 6:45Am for school so I might as well go fix up breakfast. Right when I walked to the elevator I saw Masaomi entering too. I smiled slightly and and when he entered and the doors closed leaving only me and him. I walked slowly towards him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek "Good Morning Masaomi~"

We walked to the kitchen to see Ukyo some what panicking while attempting to cook which I imidiatly took over. I didn't realize that he was talking on the phone until he hung up. "Stupid guilty people that need lawyers!" I started laughing at him but stopped after he gave me a death glare. As time went by slowly i finished making the breakfast and walked up the stairs to wake up Aem. "Aem, wake up!!! It's time to wake up!" She woke up cranky as usual which caused me to panic after a evil aura appeared around her "You dare awaken me from my precious sleep, you filthy peasant" I stared wide eyed before pulling out a lollipop from my pocket and shoving it in her mouth.... I've been spending to much time with Masaomi...

Finally as the day went on I managed to get Iori to let me take Him to school.

~Flashback~

"Iori*pokes cheek* let me take you to school?"

Everyone turned to me in a questioning look but shrugged after a while but not before Me'Anne dramatically started crying in a corner saying how I never offered to take her to school... He agreed and after a 20 minute drive we made it to his Academy!

~end of flashback~

I smiled sheepishly and started walking to the main office to kidnap, I mean pick up Yumi... As I was walking the halls I saw a small memorial of a really pretty girl and as I looked at the pictures I saw that she was with Iori in most of them. I realized it was Iori's dead ex-girlfriend. A small tear slipped down my face realizing my little step-brother went through a lot... I quickly got over it a walked to the main office where I found Yumi there...*Yumi I hope you can fill the empty space in Iori's amazing heart...*

I explained everything to her and she seemed a little surprised to know that there was actually 13 brothers related by blood(exception of Louis) and that there was 5 adopted daughters.... I took her shopping and bought her the new IPhone while I was at it.

~Later that day~

As me and Yumi entered the residence I heard screaming, I saw Pineapple throwing and a poor Masaomi knocked out on the floor with a Panicking Ukyo... I saw Tsubaki and Azusa arguing and throwing just about everything at each other, Ukyo trying to wake up Masaomi and Natsume drinking a beer while sitting on the couch watching everything.

Everything paused once they felt a cold angry presence and turned to me. After looking at me for three seconds Tsubaki ran with Azusa and Natsume. Ukyo tried explaining but I cut him off by bending down yo Masaomi's level and giving him a kiss on the forehead which woke him up. As if on cue, Iori walked in since school ended and looked at Yumi...

"Yumi?" Iori said with a look of confusion. Yumi blushed slightly and looked at him and said "Hey Iori..."

*45 minutes of arguing, tropical fruit throwing, slippers throwing, and a explanation of Miwa the Asahina family have now learned that Yumi is a new Asahina member*
*Authors note*
I'm super sorry we haven't posted and that this chapter is completely random but just go with the flow