Getting ready ( Ame p.o.v.)

I had just finished washing the dishes when I hear someone playing the piano, I was drawn to it and follow the lovely sound into the living room. I saw Fuuto playing the piano and with shock I said "Whoa I guess you really are musically talented."He turned around which kind of scared me when he said "I'm not just another pretty face, I do sing and act but I also became interested in the piano." He finished with a cute smile and said "Hey, can I tell you something" I looked at him, "I...uh...sure" he got up and looked kind of sad "I know Masaomi told you I'm kind of a jerk, but I've never done anything to him, Louis, Wataru or any of the other older siblings. I only mess with Yusuke and Tsubaki I promise." I looked him in the eyes, but I asked myself a very haunting question 'is he serious or does he just want to test his acting on me by doing this?'.  "I never thought you were a jerk, maybe a little mean but not a jerk." He gave me a slight grin. "Your pretty cool for an adult "  I turned and looked at the piano"can I sit" I asked referring

to the black piano bench. He gave me a confused look "Do you play piano?" I started to play a Beethoven song which seemed to answer his question. He quickly recognized it, smiled and played along.

"When did you learn how to play piano?" I looked at him and smiled "When I was young I had a lot of free time so I learned in order to stay calm and relax."  After that I also mentioned how Mae was also extremely musical and that I taught her how to play piano when we met, even though she knows how to play a lot of other instruments besides the piano. He looked up at me with hope in his eyes "Has she talked about me?" I looked at him with a bit of sympathy "Well... she said it was pretty cool that her older brother was an pop star and you were pretty friendly to her." I light pink blush swept appear on his lightly tanned face. I think he might have a crush on Mae. Awe! Now I want to set the two of them up. I know Mae has been through a bit lately so it might be good for her to have a friend or boyfriend. I got up and excused myself.

I walked towards the stairs and into the elevator to find Mae there waiting for me I guess she over heard me and Fuuto's conversation because as soon as she lad eyes on me she desperately said "Why we're YOU talking about ME to Fuuto?!". "Why we're YOU listening to our conversation?" I guess that got her to shut up because she didn't say a word after that despite her obviously looking furious. "I was only talking about you because I'm proud of you," Mea looked so shocked when I said that. All of a sudden her expression changed to confusion. "Where are you going?" I forgot to tell her about the date! "I... um..... well.. I'm going to a dinner double date with Ema, Subaru and Masaomi." "Wait, so if Ema and Subaru a couple than dose that mean... HOLD ON! Are you trying to tell me you and Masaomi are together!? As in a couple together?!" I felt myself blushing and tried to reply as cool as possible "Well... no. I guess it's just a date to help Ema and Subaru make up." I excused myself once more and enter the elevator as it opened. My heart was pounding.

I got out and started walking toward my room. I was finally going to get ready for the 'date'. I remembered Masaomi and I planned to match so I'm glad I bought the perfect outfit when we all went to the mall. I heard a knock at the door. Just as I open the door I see a petite looking Ema in my door way as I let her in. My room was average like everyone else with the exception that mine was clean. I managed to put a desk and a small coach in there. My computer was on the desk and laptop was on my bed, I had my T.V hanging on the wall and my Iphone charging next to it on the floor. Lets just say... I had a lot of time to fix up my room. She looked shock to see all this technology. She held her dress tight in her arms. She excitedly asked me if she could get ready with me and of course I said yes. She was going to wear the red dress I got her and I was going to wear the light blue dress to match with Masaomi. Thank goodness I got the matching heels and jewelry.

Ema insisted that I turned around so I wouldn't see her get dressed so she faced my closet and I faced my bed. I simply put on the dress over my under shirt and shorts so I didn't take as long as Ema. I started to curl my hair when she finally finished changing. Masaomi told me we were going dancing and going out for dinner so it was going to be a surprise for Ema and Subaru.

Once I finished curling my hair I fixed Ema's hair. After that we were ready but Masaomi Texted me saying that he needed to see me really fast in the empty hall with the coach by the restroom. I told Ema I had to use the rest room and excused myself so I walked to the hall by the restroom to find Masaomi standing looking out the window.... Woah he looked Amazing. He turned and walked towards me and smiled he told me "you look really pretty,beautiful even!" I told him unknowingly "you look pretty too" I felt my face get hot but he giggled and said "Hey this is embarrassing but I went on and on how Subaru had to be a gentleman but I can't even dance." he looked on the floor in embarrassment but I told him" I'll teach you the simple steps look give me your arm"  I put his arm on my waist and then said"  now hold my hand" we took it step by step, even when he stepped on me I was okay with it,he kept apologizing.

Before we New it we were swirling around the hall and he even lifted me once in awhile. He smiled and said"  so you dance,your smart, you can cook and you athletic, what else." I said"  I also play the piano" he looked at me and said" so your musically gifted to huh." he gave me a smirk and then I realized the resemblance between him and Fuuto.

After a while I told him I had to help Ema with her hair then I stopped and told him"  make sure Subaru wears red". then I walked away.

Ema was sitting on my bed watching 'Ouran high school host club' ( An anime) and then said "your back" I looked at her saying" sorry I took a while"  she said it was okay. Our reservation was at 8:00pm and it was 7:10 already. Me and Ema were already ready so we waited for the boys by the huge tree in the front. The boys got there together as if planned. Me and Masaomi were matching and Ema and Subaru were matching. We got in the car and Subaru said " hey, Masaomi where are we going?" Masaomi responded and said "  Dancing"  with that the car turned silent.