Strange Night (Mae's P.O.V)

Okay, I know my own sister, Ame is clearly up to something but I just can’t think of what might be going around in her head. I mean… other than Masaomi, apparently. She had the same face she had once a few years ago when she tried to set Me-Anne with a boy from her old high school. Ugh! I just wish I could get inside her mind… or maybe not. I know I back talk her a lot when I’m mad but, truth be told, I’m actually a little afraid of her. She used to be in martial arts class and was really good at it so… I wouldn’t really want to know what she’s thinking…  I guess that I’m just going to have to ask her what she meant with the expression of her face when she and Ema come back from their double dates.

What was I doing again? Huh, I just completely lost my train of thought, but what is this beautiful sound? I know this song its Goldberg Variations by Bach. I wonder who’s playing it. Me, being my usual silly and dramatic self, rolled on the floor in ninja style and peeked thru the edge of the wall to find what seemed to be a very emotional Fuuto. Oh, didn’t Ame tell me he was here? WHAM. What? What just happened? Fuuto pressed hard on all they keys. “You can come out now.” Oh crap.

“Gomenasai. I’m so sorry, did I interrupt you? You play so well. I just wanted to listen for a little bit. Gomenasai nii-chan ”

“Your sister tells me you know how to play?”

“Hai. She started teaching me when I was very young but what you just played was absolutely incredible!”

I then took the liberty upon myself to sit on my cute, red love couch next to the glossy, black piano where Fuuto was at. Bad idea. Before I knew what was going on, I was already on my back with both my hands pinned down. Then I felt soft, warm lips touch mine. I can honestly say I was too much in a state of shock to realize what had just happened but when I did… I began to cry. I was so filled with so many emotions that I didn’t know how to react to them. This was actually… my first kiss. But the way he was kissing me, I couldn’t describe it. It was sweet and passionate but rough and dominating. It left me light headed. Fuuto brought his tongue into the situation when he grazed my lips and I granted entrance. Mixing so many feelings inside of me, it was exiting. The simple thought of him being mine and only mine, for that one moment, sent sparks all over my body.  Then I remembered who I was kissing… the same trouble some guy that Juli told me to stay away from. Yet this is also the same guy they I’ve been falling for the entire time I’ve been here for no good reason. I pulled back as I knew that I wouldn’t want for anything to go farther than this. I felt my face getting boiling hot and noticed that even Fuuto had a pretty dark shade up the cutest pink on across his cheeks.

“What was that for?”

“That was for being my baka little nee-chan (stupid little sister)”

“So… what now?” I couldn’t help but feel shy as I asked this question.

“Want to go watch a movie?”

“Sure! I’ll make the popcorn and we could watch Frozen?”

“Yea… whatever. Baka” . He gave me a sexy wink. this was gonna be an okay night.