Could it be? (Masaomi's P.O.V)

I’m so fortunate everything went well today. I know it’s still early night fall but it been a well enough day so far. I introduced Wateru to his new baby sister Aem and I think he just might have a little white crush on her. Speaking of crushes…this is so weird but wow is Ame is beautiful. I heard she’s studying to be a doctor so my going to try my very best to help her. As long as I don’t have to see any blood than I’m good. I know her and I just met and we’re also siblings but maybe I might gather up the courage to maybe… ask her out for dinner sometime.

I changed into some formal pants and a pink and blue plaid collar shirt. I looked around my room and all I see were my brother’s pictures covering my walls. I wish I had someone else to love but not as a friend or as a sibling but as a lover.

As I walked down the hall toward the elevator I bumped into Ame. She looked stunning. Ame was wearing a light pink dress and a cute bow pulling her hair back from her face, exposing her freckles and big brown eyes. She was so short that even with high heels on she only came up to about my chin.

The elevator ride was dangerously silent. Why was there so much tension in the air? Had I done something? I tried to break the awkward silence by mentioning Wateru and how he dressed nicely. “I’m happy to be part of this family. Especially now that I there’s going to be a doctor in the house.” I love her sweet voice. It almost sounded like she was sing as she spoke and not only that I saw a tint blush when she said that about me. “I’m glad to have you too.” I felt my face get hot.

Then, suddenly I got a call from Natatume saying that he had picked up Fuuto from the airport and would meet us at the restaurant. I wonder how our new sister’s would react to having a pop star for a brother. I know I’m still getting used to it. It’s only been about three or four years since Fuuto had his first hit single. Huh, now that I think about it, I wonder if they’ve even heard of him. I know that Mae and Me-Anne aren’t originally from Japan.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ********************************************************************

Hi this is your editor and co-author here. I'm the one that's been writing all the chapter up to now and half of this one and a also edited it a little from my other co- author's draft to maybe sound a bit more interesting. From now on it would really mean a lot if i got votes or comments. it would really keep me motivated to  write more so i want at least 2 comments to just tell me what i can do to improve. Arigato gozaimasu (thank you very much).

P.S. : i wont be making many of these annoying authors not so don't worry but I'm also sorry i didn't upload yesterday i was busy practicing for my clarinet recital so i will try to make it up to ya'll this weekend ;)