Today's The Day

Ema's P.O.V

      I was waiting in the car with Subaru and Masaomi admiring the graceful cherry blossom trees. It is such a beautiful day to be picking up our new sisters from the train station. I am so happy that I wont be the only girl anymore and better yet I'll have four new sisters! Mrs. Miwa and Father decided to have kids together but since they are a little to old to conceive and are never home they thought it was a good idea to adopt four girls. Mrs. Miwa says she always wanted a daughter, so when she married Father and realized how fun it was to have me part of the family she said it was so great that she wanted to adopt a few more. I want to make them feel part of the family like the guys did to me when I first got here. Looking back at it now... i was really nervous when I first came to live in the condo. I hope they're not too shy. They will be living with thirteen other guys after all. I just hope some of they boys can behave themselves when they arrive. They came come off a little strong at first. 

         Remembering my first days with my new family makes me thing of how me and Subaru met. Its been about a year or so and we are both completely in love. Maybe once the girls get here they might also find their soul mate at school or maybe even bump into them somewhere. Father sent me pictures of all of them so when i came to pick them up i would recognize them but these girls were unbelievably beautiful.

         Ame was the eldest of the four. She is twenty six years old with really pretty almond shaped brown eyes, freckles on her nose and cheeks, and wavy dark drown hair. She was studding to be a doctor. Me-Anne is the second of the four. She is twenty four and very petite for her age. She has light chocolate skin (she had a diffident dad) and big, dark, brown eyes. Her aspiration in life was to be a talk show hostess. She loved being in front of the camera and talk about anything and everything there was. The third one was Mae she was a little different from the rest, at least that what it said in her profile. Her birth parents made her compete in pageant shows and model when she was younger but by doing so she developed some dark issues. The "issues" weren't known in her file but I already feel sorry for her. She has clear clover green eyes and light brown hair curly hair that perfectly framed her very pale face down to her lower back. Mae was only fifteen years old. Then last was Aem. She was only ten years old. I heard that she was really shy but very playful. Aem has aqua blue eyes and short shoulder length l chocolate brown hair. i hope she would be able to be friends with Wataru. Hes been kinda lonely lately. 

           Suddenly the car door opens distracting me from my thoughts. "We're here." Out came a nervous yet confident looking Masaomi. Subaru didnt really say much. We were talking late last night and he told be that he is very nervous about having more female siblings because of his brother's behavior. He went around the white car to open my door. Together with our hand interlocked with each other and Masaomi on my other side, we walk to gate B-13 to wait from the new additions to the family.