Who Are YOU? (Mae's P.O.V)

I hate traveling. Why the hell does it have to aggravate me so damn much!? New place, new people and a new family. I've see so much already I just can't wait to graduate already so I can move out. I know Ame-chan is pissed at me for drinking on a day such as this one but what does she expect? She knows I hate just about everything about moving. But one thing is for sure. I AM NOT DRUNK. I have complete conscience over what I am doing and even so I hate being treated like a baby. I know I'm second to youngest but I am not someone to just minimize just because of that. I need no one. I depend on myself and only myself. Getting off the train was just dreadful. i saw the same happy faces I see with each family I go to but I know though grins won't last for every long.

When we arrived to the condo, I have to admit, it was pretty impressive. So far I know I have twelve older brothers, a little brother and a new older sister. Whoop-dee-doo. I didn't really bother to come up to anyone to introduce myself. If someone came up to me then I would use my good manners and say "hello" but other than that, I see no point. I went straight to my room to unpack until I heard someone knock.

"Hi. Ms.Mae? Can I come in?" I heard a very soft spoken voice speak from the other side of my door. I guess he can come in. With that I opened the door the find a lean blonde with blue eyes man with a... squirrel on his shoulder"

"Hello I just wanted to check up on you. You seemed in a hurry to get to your room so i want o be sure you were okay." he said with a light hearted giggle.

"WOW! She has the face of a goddess but seem like she's been through hell and back!"

DID THE SQUIRL JUST TALK!?!? I must be hearing things; of course the squirrel didn't talk. "Louis-chan by the expression on Mae-chan's face I think she can also understand me? Hello my name is Juli."

THE IS THE SQUIRREL TALKING TO ME!?! SO LOUIS-SAN CAN HEAR HIM! WHAT IS GOING ON? "Mae this is Juli and I am Louis we are both part of the 'Protect Chii-chan Club' Chii being Ema. But why can you understand us?" A sweat broke from my forehead and I was left speechless as the Handsome Louis-chan and pedicure Juli-san stood in front of me. "Um... C-can everyone else here Juli-san t-talk!?" I was still in shock but somehow managed to speak. I feel really stupid for asking that but what else am I supposed to say? "As far as we know, we are the only ones that can understand Juli with the exception of Chii. Juli was Chii's childhood friend so he's been through everything with her" Louis voice was as light as air when he spoke. "I need to protect Chii from all those hungry wolves in the family, especially the worst one of all; Subaru." Ok, I know this is crazy but when Juli talked my new brothers he genuinely looked really looked worried and very pissed.

Juli, Louis and I talked for what seemed like hours. Juli mentioned, that, because I was now Ema's sister and because I looked troubled he wanted to protect me, but I don't need anyone other than myself. He can say all he want but soon everyone is going to get tired and toss me away like and old broken toy that no one wants anymore. That what Mother and Father did...

I heard my stomach growl in hunger. What time was it any? 6:30pm? No wonder I was hungry. Other than the alcohol I drank on the train, I haven't eaten anything since breakfast. I wonder, what's for dinner? "Are you hungry? I heard your stomach growl. Ukyo-bro said since it was you and your sisters' first day then we should go out for dinner to celebrate. Plus, you still haven't met two of our brothers." Louis ended that with a cute angelic smile. I hope me and him become close friends. He's such a lovely person, and Juli is so cute I might even get a pet of my own.