Shopping with the sisters ( Ema p.o.v)

At first the plan was that Ame and Me'Anne were going together and I was going to be with Mae and Aem but Ame said she wanted to spend a little time with me since we hardly and we were sisters after all. Me'Anne agreed because she wanted to spend time with Mae since they drifted apart and did not want to leave Aem, I could tell Ame loved Aem but I could also tell sometimes Ame needs time on her own.I was shocked to see that Ame had a lot of money, Mae told me that Ame had lots of assistant jobs for doctors when she was not in class and she was exceptionally good at it. Ame was really smart, I can see why she is graduating early from medical school.

Ame gave the girls a lot of money each and offered to by me clothing. I said maybe, she petted my head, then we separated from the girls. The boys were some where off in the mall. Ame had an amazing since of fashion, she picked out beautiful clothing for me to try on and said I looked great in all, especially the red dress with accessory's. She payed for my beautiful clothing even though I tried to argue, she always had a way of winning against me. Weird. She got a blue and a pink dress for her, she looked so pretty. We went and got skinny jeans and t-shirts to go with the jeans. We smiled at our new fancy clothing and home outfits.

After that we went to look for the girls but we ran into Subaru, Iori and Masaomi. We were caring lots of bags and when Subaru noticed he took my bags and looked at Ame and offered to carry hers too. I guess Masaomi noticed what was going on he took her bags which I could tell shocked her as he said "I Got this". Then I gelt Iori was in the awkward position and said "how about we go and put the bags in the car?"

Ame said "How about we go and then me and Ema find the girls you guys contact the boys and we have lunch or watch a movie?" We all agreed and walked out of the mall to the car. When we put the bags in the car Ame and Iori were having a small conversation then I over heard Masaomi asked Subaru a question. After coming back inside to the mall me and Ame separated from the boys and said that we will meet up with them at the food court by the carousel.

Ame told me we would find the girls at a game store because they all had an interest even Ame. Weird to see that we all had an interest in games. As we walk in we see Mae staring at posters and Me'Anne and Aem arguing over which game was more fun. We told them the plan,they agreed.

Once we got to the food court we ran into Tsubaki and he went straight to Me'Anne and took the little bags she was carrying. Azusa and Natasume took mine and Ame's bags. The triplets refused to let us go with them to the car to put the bags in there so we had to wait at the food court until they came back. Fuuto, Yusuke and Wataru came right after they went outside.

Fuuto looked at Mae as if he were thinking of ways to talk to her, Ame and Yusuki were talking and I noticed he glanced at a paper on the floor. I picked up the paper and Fuuto gave me an angry look as he took the paper and read it, and crumbled the paper as if it were his enemy and threw it away. When he snatched the paper from me I felt useless then he gave me an evil look as if he were hunting and I was the hunt. He glanced away and apologized for snatching the paper in a low mumble barely even hear able. I slowly nodded accepting the apology and went to go talk to Ame. I guess she figured some thing was wrong because she took me hand and said "its okay"  she smiled a little bit and let my hand go. I smiled back and Subaru came from behind me and asked "Have you seen Tsubaki?" I was a little shocked and then looked at him and tried to repsond as cheerful as I could. "Yes he was just here, then he left to put some bags in the car."

Subaru calmed down and apologized for scaring me, although I loved Subaru I couldn't help but feel that he doesn't tell me how he feels. I went on my tippy toes and yanked him towards my face and kissed him, normally I'd kiss him when no one was around but I didn't care right now. When I was back on my feet I noticed that Yusuke and Wataru were looking at a map, Me'Anne was fixing Aem hair and Ame walking towards the doors when she saw Masaomi looking out there. I turned and saw Subaru blushing he gently put his arm around my waist as he walked towards Masaomi and Ame yanked me with him. He bent down and whispered in my ear and said"  Lets fix these two up, shall we." normally he was serious and I loved that about him, but it was nice that he got excited about somethibg once in a while. He whispered in my ear again as I got shivers on my back as he said  "Follow my lead". I grabbed his hand and nodded.

He started to talk loudly and said "Its not fair that when we go out on dates you pick were to go" I looked at Ame and Masaomi who were staring at us, then I realized what he was doing "Well you always ask me were do I want to go! You know if you wanted to pick you could just say you want to surprise me!" I tried to make eye contact so he can realize I didn't mean it, he knew I didn't but I still almost felt bad for yelling even if its was just pretend. Masaomi whispered in Ame's ear and then they slowly walked towards us.

Subaru had a lot of respect for Masaomi so he didn't want to push it, but he had to if he wanted to get his brother to admit his feelings. Once Masaomi and Ame got close enough Subaru asked Masaomi "Dosnt it suck when the girls always pick where to go?! Masaomi quickly responded with a clever remark  "On the contrary brother, it is the man's job to keep the women happy, LEARN SUBARU." he pinched Subaru's check and then backed off. "If your such a gentle man how about you find a date and we will go on a double date onee-chan (brother), I want to learn how to be a gentle man like you." Masaomi gasped and then turned to Ame and he took her hand an bent down dramatically and said "Ame, will you give me the honor to go on a date with me? I can't wait to teach Subaru a lesson!" she tilted her head and said " okay, I mean... I'll be honored to be your date." she siad dramatically bowing back. Wow he smile looked so genuine and happy. He got up and said "that onee- chan, is the proper way to ask a lady out." Masaomi walked away with Ame held close to his side. Subaru's face looked so happy as well "Good job Ema! Now All we need is for her to fall in love with Masaomi." I give my loving boyfriend a wink and a giggle as a reply. For some weird reason, I dont thibk that is going to be too terribly hard.