The date ( Masaomi p.o.v.)

Did I say something wrong,After I said we were going dancing, the car turned dead silent. Ame New and she looked casually  out the window, Subaru gave me the stink eyes and Ema tilted her head like a puppy and turned to Ame who refused to look at us what so ever. I'm getting a bad vibe here.

We arrived at the restaurant and since I made the reservation I talked to the woman in the front. Ame was dragged from my side by Ema who still looked a little confused and then there was Subaru who was still looking at me like he wanted to punch me in the throat. After that we all got together and sat at our table.

Ame and I were manly talking but Ema finally decided to talk to Subaru. Me and Ame took advantage and finished eating, Since Subaru and Ema we supposevly angry with each other Ame Sat next to Ema and me next to Subaru. After me and Ame finished eating I took her hand and asked her to dance, she accepted and she asked Ema And Subaru to" join us " he gave her a smirk and said"  we will soon."

We walked to the dance floor and she took the lead because I was still new at this. I noticed Subaru and Ema looking at us and talking as if there were planning this. know that I think about it, he dose interfere with people's love life... Maybe he did. They walked towards us and we paused, but it was pointless because they started to dance and we looked kind of creepy staring at them.

After a while Subaru decided to swope in and take Ame out of me hands while I lifted her then he spined her and started to dance, this time he was the lead. It was awkward watching my brother take my date and dance with her so I danced with his girlfriend. when we danced passed him and I whispered in his ear "you play a dirty game,  little brother"  he gave me a smile and lifted Ame a little bit and spinned her.

After a while I decided to steal me date back by sliding in between them and grabbing her be the waist and pulled her to the table leaving Subaru and Ema on the dance floor confused. She looked at me and said " why so forceful?" she gave me sad eyes then and tilted her head just a little bit, it was pretty cute. I told her " I'm sorry if I hurt you,it was not my intention but I think Subaru and Ema planned this, not the date I planned it, but I think there intention was for us to go on a date!" Ame smiled and said"  you just figured it out, why do you think they were able to get along so well eating, why do you think they were talking so loudly at the mall" she smiled  even more and then I realized I was so excited on going on this date,I didn't even realize it was a set up. We were silent but then we heard coughing then Ame turned, she gasped and ran.

At first I was hurt thinking she left me but when I turned I saw her throw herself on the floor to help a oldish man choking on the floor,she simply Sat him up,put her hand on his chest and sort of punched her hand to get him to spite out what he was choking on. He spite a ball looking object and it rolled under the table, thank goodness to because it looked gross.  I then realized the man that was choking was a huge sponsor for my work, and Ame just saved him. His body guards helped him up and Ame was left on the floor until I offered me hand and she took it. I pulled her up close to me,a little to close but I didn't mind. The man she saved quickly turned around and said"  young lady you are Amazing, how would you like a job working well...." he looked at me and recognized me he said"  well at Masaomi Hospital." he chuckled then Ame's eyes wightened and she smiled. " he said " if you accept my job offering, I will make sure you get a promotion and I'll make sure you get an office by Masaomi and even if you work with surgery and emergency's I'll still put you by him and you two will have break together."  I guess he figured we were together because i had my arm around her and held her close, we were both blushing like crazy but she managed to speak"  I appreciate your offer, and you'll get an answer by the end of this month after my graduation from medical school." he smiled and said"  you have potential and I hope to have you, Masaomi please convenience her."

With that he walked away leaving me and Ame holding hands. She was blushing big time, I'm assuming I was two. I turned to see if Subaru and Ema looking at us and surprising they weren't, they were still dancing. I simply took Ame outside and we were still holding hands. I forgot the restaurant had a beautiful garden and a small water fall. We were walking together towards the water fall until she stopped walking, since she and I were holding hands I was pretty much turned by force to face her when she stopped walking.

She looked me in the eyes and she said" I think I want to accept the job offer" I smiled and leaned down to kiss her.  She held me hand tight,her lips were warm and soft. When we were walking again I took of me blazer and put it on her shoulders even if it was a little warm outside, it got a little cold so I gave her me blazer like a gentleman should.

After what felt like minutes but was an hour we finally Got tired and walked back in to the restaurant were Ema and Subaru decided To go back to the table and kiss. I guess they didn't notice we left because the didn't care if we were there or not. We sat down and they didn't notice, Subaru Sat in Ame seat so I let her sit in my seat and I sat in Subaru seat. I decided to talk and that's when they decided to stop making out. After 10 minutes we left the restaurant and I took them to the water gardens a little close by the restaurant we were in.

We separated from Subaru and Ema and walked our own way, me and Ame decided to announce us as a couple when she graduates from medical school next week. It took longer for her to graduate than me because she took more classes and got a higher degree , she was supposed to graduate next year but she got good grades witch meant she got pretty advanced soon. While WE were walking we found out we have the same favorite movie,color,drink,food,snack,candy and singer,she really did complete my puzzle.

After an hour at the gardens we meet up with Subaru and Ema by the twinkley lights and walked to the car. When we arrived home we found Tsubaki and Me'Anne ,Azusa,Wataru and Aem by the big tree. Wataru and Aem walked towards me and Ame hugged us and then there was Tsubaki how was coming a little to close to Me'Anne and Azusa who tried to hold back his brother. Ame thanked Me'Anne and 2/3 of the triplets for taking care of the kids, they told her no problem and Ema and Subaru stayed outside to talk to them while me and Ame walked in side to find Fuuto and Mae on the coach watching Frozen,weirdist thing all day. I walked Ame to her room she returned my blazer then kissed me and thanked me for the lovely date after she shut her door. I  went to my room and layed in bed thinking of how we were going to sneak around and stuff.