I can never be relaxed (Me'Anne p.o.v.)

I was on the couch reading some manga when Iori and Ame walked downstairs

having a some-what interesting conversation...*What I saw* Ame smiled and nodded and I saw Iori's cheeks turn slightly pink, Ame then texted a person and she told Iori something that made him smile but then he turned to tell Ame something that looked important.. Ame nodded and put a hand on his arm and said something that looked pretty nice because he hugged her, Iori then pulled out his phone and showed her a picture and Ame screamed "OH MY WOAH, SHE IS SO PRETTY!"

After staring at them like a creep, I went back to my manga. After five minutes of relaxation I realized every one, well not every one because some were at work but most were on the couch with me. I sighed which caused Masaomi, Ame, Tsubaki, Iori, Azusa, Mae, Futo, Aem, Wataru, Subaru, Ema and Yusuke to turn and look at me... I looked back at my manga and pretended that nothing happened. Ukyo and Kaname came in the living room and pretty much inspected all of us slowly. Ukyo then said "Miwa is coming in Two days with Rintarou" Kaname spoke and said "She told us to get things ready but, she wants special help on a certain project and she wants Ame's help because it seems to be about a certain brother." Ukyo spoke again and said "Nothing to worry about, it will be a good thing but only if Ame agrees" We looked at Ame who was in between Masaomi and Iori, she smiled an nodded...Ema clapped  "Well, it's settled but shouldn't we help prepare the condo?" Ukyo simply nodded and every one started to get up to get ready and clean.

I groaned because I had to help, I knew I did because Ame gave me her childish smile with meant 'Get up and help, or I'll make you get up'. She always tickled me. It was a cruel and unusual punishment and my one true weakness! I started to walk to elevator to help clean the floor but once I got out, someone covered my mouth with their hand so I couldn't scream and dragged me into a room. Once I got my balance back I was picked up and thrown on a bed. I sat up slightly and saw Mae, Ame,Ema and Aem standing around me. I was suddenly really scared and slightly worried because they technically kidnapped me when they could have asked!!! Ame had a playful smile on her face which only meant this was her idea, but Mae had a smirk which meant she did all the 'dirty' work that Ame didn't have the heart to do. Ema had a guilty yet amused expression which meant she didn't plan it but she was glad it happened and Aem was in her own little world.

I groaned and then whined and said "What do you guys want!! Can't I just relax for a little while!" Mae quickly responded and said "we live with 13 brothers! I'm just surprised we got sleep!" Ame smacked her head and said "NO pervy thoughts until your 18 missy!" I chuckled but when I tried to sit up, Aem tackled me onto the bed...Dang it! Why did Ame put the little one in Karate!

I groaned and finally Ema spoke and said "Me'Anne, sorry to bother you but the only reason we took you against your will was to explain something.." Mae said "Look, Miwa hasn't met us besides Ema and Ame, we just want to make a good impression! So in other words, don't be yourself when your around her" Ame smacked her again and said "Don't listen to Mae, but honestly...Try not to scare her, When you fangirl.. It kind of scares people.." I scratched my head and then said "So you guys want me to be a perfect girl, that is perfectly normal!?" they nodded and then started to walk away but not until Ame said "That is until the 2nd time you meet!" She winked at me and left.

I sighed and started to fix the poor bed they made me hurt. After cleaning this random room, I left it and started to clean the hallway. Suddenly i heard an argument that made me flinch every time I heard that voice. Something about it made me nervous, like if he were to tell me to jump of a cliff, I would... But I'm not sure why...I guess Azusa has that effect on people... Yet again he was the kind twin who didn't forcibly kiss me, he was the one who pulled Tsubaki off of me...

~Flashback~

I was walking upstairs when suddenly I was pushed against the wall and was forcibly kissed, it hurt but felt nice. It was dark so I couldn't see who it was, I pulled away and ran but I was grabbed from my waist and tripped. I was on the floor when somebody got on top of me and kissed me again but with even more force, but I was able to see that it was Tsubaki due to the little light there was.

I was honestly scared and I tried to back away but he pinned my wrist to the floor. He was kissing me forcibly but it was intense, I was scared but then something amazing happened. Azusa came and pulled Tsubaki off of me and yelled at him. When Tsubaki got mad he walked away and Azusa helped me up, but not in a regular way but as in when I reach out for him he leaned down and grabbed my waist. He simply pulled me up but I couldn't help but feel the muscle and force he was using, he pulled me up like I was weightless but he pulled me too close. Our chest were touching but he was still looking down on me. Then he sounded a bit angry because his voice sounded more huskier when he asked "Are you okay" it made me scared by the tone of his voice but I managed to nod and he let go of me.

~end of flashback~

I was shaking a little bit but I managed to get away unseen. Once I was out of sight,  I started to walk like a normal person and not like I was about to rob a cat. I found myself walking into a huge room were Ame and Mae were cleaning, well more like Ame cleaning and Mae watching. Ame turned to me and put her hands on her hips and said in a worried voice "Do you need something Me'Anne, you look a little drained!?" I shook my head but she didn't buy it. Mae looked up and said "Me'Anne, please don't lie to us...It hurts us to know that you don't trust us." I scratched my neck and then said "Its nothing, I'll get over it pretty soon..."

They glanced at each other but they gave up on it.

I started to clean the enormous restroom that was connected to this beautiful room, and that's when it hit me. This is Mrs. Miwa's room. I looked around carefully at my surroundings and I admired every bit of it. It had exquisite colors that pop out like flowers in a garden. It was so beautiful. I walked out of the room and walked towards the elevator. But when I got there I saw Azusa holding his head as if he were tired and angry. I walked in slowly and put a hand on his shoulder. He looked up slowly with a little bit of pain in his eyes. I never liked when people asked me what was wrong so I wasn't going to bother Azusa with it. I haven't pressed a button of the elevator But the door closed and we weren't going up or down.

Azusa managed to get on his feet and wrap me in a warm hug. He wasn't forceful, he wasn't hurting me, he was gently hugging me. Unlike Tsubaki who was forceful, Azusa was careful. I hugged him back as gently as I could and then the elevator door opened. I mange to shift my position in Azusa's arms and saw Tsubaki staring at him. There was an awkward silence as the three of us stood in a closed elevator that wasn't moving. I was still in Azusa's arms but I was holding him tight due to the fact I was slightly scared of Tsubaki.

I guess Azusa caught on and he said "Do you need something Tsubaki, you were kind of interrupting us here..." Tsubaki said "I was interrupting nothing, you don't have the balls to even kiss the girl!" Azusa looked at me and then he said "You know what Tsubaki!" He pulled away slightly and cupped my face in his hands and he kissed me. Ever so slowly but it was sweet, his lips were soft and they felt nice on mine. I kissed him back but I pulled away realizing Tsubaki was here. Then the elevators doors opened and I made a run for it.