BUBBLE! Bubbles?

“Hi, I’m Me-Anne!” gosh I’m so weird. I know everyone is a little weird but I think I take it to a whole other level. Everyone came in to greet me when I first entered through the door. They love me!! To be honest I guess I was a little nervous to be here but all is well that ends well, right? A tall blonde man dress in a fancy purple kimono approached me first. Did he just kiss my cheek!? We just met! Oh well, I can’t really blame him, I am amazing after all. Next came a really shy boy with grey hair. I’m going to have so many brothers! I’m still a bit amazed but I guess I’ll get used to it soon enough.

                A tall white haired, violet eyed man came up to me. Dang, he was cute. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. “Hello baby sister”, he said with a demonic yet angelic voice. His voice sounded so familiar. Where have I heard it from? “Have we met before?” Before I knew it another young man that looked exactly like the white hair guy from before appeared next to his side. It was a little strange because this one looked the same but somehow different. This guy had black hair and wore glasses. “Hello, I’m Azusa, and this perv is Tsubaki” he waved his hand indicating his brother. “We are identical twin!” it was Tsubaki that spoke with an over enthusiastic smile. “I couldn’t help but over hear you and Tsubaki but we are voice actors. Maybe you heard one of our scripts and that why you recognize his voice”. He’s so much like Tsubaki but more mature. “Oh yes, I probably have. I spend most of my time watching movies or playing video games so I probably have but just didn’t remember.” I swear if they step any closer to me I’m going to flat out faint. Was it okay for me to feel this way about them? I mean, I am their sister… but then again I’m also adopted so it doesn’t count, right?

                The whole family sat down in the family room where we all introduced ourselves. I noticed Mae wasn’t here… and neither was Louis. Where could they be? It was getting kind of late and it was almost dinner time. Maybe I should go get her. She’s probably in her new room. I was about to stand up when I see the two of them walking out of the elevator. Then, as if on cue, Ukyo-san stood up. “I have made reservations for dinner at 7:30, so if you to go change or freshen up now is your chance.”

                Everyone stood up to go to their rooms including me. THUMP. I find myself falling to the floor on my bum. “Watch where you’re going!” Tsubaki then Turned around. I guess he noticed it was actually me because he helped me up and apologized for sounding rude. I was shaking. How could I be so stupid and run into, out of all people, Tsubaki! Should I even say anything!? Think Me-Anne. Think.

“BUBBLE!” Oh no! Why did I say that!? My whole body is now paralyzed.

“Bubbles?” he looked so confused. Okay this is my way of digging my way out.

“Yeah… um do you have bubbles…?” I was looking at the floor. I’m so embarrassed. “I’m going to take a bath.”

“I’m afraid there is only enough for one person. Why don’t we share?” he asked with a perverted grin and a wink. Was he serious? I wouldn’t mind but we just met.

BANG! Azusa came up from behind him and hit the top of his head. “I apologized for my brother’s behavior. He really is a pervert.” I just giggled not knowing what to do in awkward situation like this one. I guess I have to get going so I would have time to get dolled up. If Ukyo-bro had to make reservations than it must be fancy place.

                “Ugh! Mae!!” was going crazy. I didn’t have a thing to wear. Mae was a model so she has better taste than I do but I think I’m hopeless at this point. I think she is still in the bathroom so now I’m on my own. Should I wear the blue dress with golden shoes? Should I wear a skirt or some pants? I’m about to cry. I truly have nothing to wear!