Chapter 46

OLIVIA'S POV

Soft lips press against mine, rousing me from my restful sleep and I whine when they disappear. 

I hear Harry's soft chuckle and I smile, my eyes still closed when he kisses me again.

"Sorry to wake you baby," he breathes, pecking my lips again and I open one eye sleepily to find him wide awake and fully dressed in white shorts and a grey sweatshirt. He looks so soft and cuddly, I want to pull him back into bed and never let him go.

"What time is it?" I grumble.

"7am," He confesses and laughs through his nose when I groan loudly and bury my face into the soft white pillow.

"Wanna go for a ride?" He whispers in my ear and I turn to squint at him again through my one open eye.

"Already?" I ask confused and I see amusement cross his beautiful face.

"On a motorcycle! Filthy girl!" He grins.

"Oh," I grin back, still disorientated by sleep and really not sure what the hell is going on. "Now?"

"I know it's early, but I want to go before people wake up, don't want anyone seeing us. Sorry, I know-" He starts to apologise, running his hand through his hair and I sit up to kiss him quickly.

"s'fine baby, I'm up, I'm up." I croak.

I roll out of bed and pull on my bikini with blue high waisted denim shorts and a white cropped sweater, clearly not having time to have a shower as Harry waits impatiently, obviously excited, by the door.

"Just going to brush my teeth and fix my hair," I warn him and giggle when he actually huffs.

Yesterday was the most magical day, the boat, the scenery, Harry and I finally together, kissing and touching.   Bec, Frankie and I sat talking in a hushed circle as I told them about the kiss in the pool and the first, second, third time, sparing them the details, while Harry and the boys did backflips off the side of the boat into the ocean.

"LIIIIIIV!" Harry whines from the door and I roll my eyes and I splash my face quickly with water.

"Jeeeez, you're antsy this morning!  Not wearing your boots for three days stressing you out, babe?" I joke, poking my tongue out at him as I tie my converse up and grab my sunglasses before I walk towards the door he already has open.

"I've been putting them on when you're in the shower just to feel better." He smirks and swats my behind as I pass him.

"Will the rental place be open this early?" I ask him as we walk down the steps, my body present but my mind still waking up.

"No faith in me, do you?" He smirks, looking back at me, a backpack I just noticed is hanging off one shoulder.

"Should I ask if you know how to ride a motorbike? Or is this one of those, "trust you" moments?" I smirk back.

He laughs and shakes his head, practically running towards the entrance of the hotel where a bike is propped up on the side of the road.

"Harry, when did you-" I start to ask before he lightly kisses my lips and rams a helmet onto my head.

"Shit!" I hiss at the force.

"Damn, you can still talk." He grins a dimple popping smile and I shove his shoulder. 

He takes my sunglasses from my hand and carefully pushes the arms behind my ears in the heavy helmet and kisses my nose.

"Cute," he smiles and his eyes sparkle.