Chapter 33

OLIVIA'S POV

JANUARY

I throw the sheets off my body in a huff. I've been tossing and turning for the last three hours. I can't get to sleep and it's slowly driving me insane.

I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm so tense that I can't relax and the frustration of not being able to sleep is only making it worse.

I rack my brain trying to work out what is causing my temporary insomnia but I come up short every time.

Work is going really well and although the Christmas period was really busy we had handled the influx of customers professionally and efficiently and I loved being part of the close knit team.

I had decided not to see Craig again after he disappeared that night at Xander's Christmas Party and I had been on a couple of other dates with non-interesting guys since then but nothing ever eventuated more than first dates.

Harry and I were juggling our weird relationship the best we could. He didn't ask about the dates I went on and I didn't ask about where he had been when he came home the next morning after being "out" all night.

Bec? My parents? Emma? Frankie? Xander? Will? Nothing was causing the irritation I feel.

I groan and pull myself out of bed, shivering slightly at the cold air on my skin, exposed from wearing just a tank top and pyjama bottoms. 

My door creaks and I tiptoe into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

On the way back to my room I stop outside of Harry's door, maybe if we cuddle a little I'll be able to fall asleep.

I crack open his door and step inside.

"Harry? Are you awake?" I whisper into the darkness.

"Mhm," he grumbles and I walk over to the bed and climb in next to him.

He pulls me into him with one strong arm, spooning me with his warm body and I already feel more relaxed as he hums sleepily against my hair.

"Are you ok?" He croaks. I love his voice when he's been sleeping, it's so raspy and deep, it sounds like gravel and sticky toffee mixed together.

"I can't sleep," I tell him.

"How come? Are you stressed about work?" he whispers.

"No, it's not that, I dunno, I'm just wound up and tense for no reason!" I say getting annoyed just thinking about it.

He laughs softly into my shoulder and his warm breath sends tingles up my spine.

"A little sexually frustrated, baby?"

My eyes widen in the darkness as I realise that is exactly what is it. Although I had slept with Craig once, my body had been adjusting over the last seven months of not having the regular sex I was used to for the past five years I was with Dan. Harry swanning around the house without his shirt on and in his low slung, black skinny jeans really doesn't defuse the situation either.

"Do you want me to help you?" His tone is dark and deadly serious.

I squeeze my eyes closed and huff in frustration and I know he can tell I'm shaking my head.

"I'm being serious," He purrs, leaning up onto his elbow and resting his head on his hand as he leans forward to press his lips to my ear. "Just with my hand baby, let me take the edge off."

My core clenches as his hand squeezes my hip and it's so deprived that instead of feeling like warm electricity, it actually hurts.

I think about his hands on me, in me and I let out a shaky breath as I shake my head again.