Chapter 44

OLIVIA'S POV

He stops rushing as he gets to the edge of the bed and turns to face me, our hands intertwine innocently by our sides as he pecks my lips.

"Are you ready?" He asks seriously and I laugh at the irony of the question given this is the first time in a year and half we have actually both been ready for this.

"Oh god! Don't answer that!" He laughs, attaching his mouth to my neck.

 He pulls away and watches my eyes with caution as he drops my hands gently and reaches for the band of his underwear. I watch as he shakily pulls the wet material down to the floor and swallows hard as he stands back up.

He looks uncharacteristically nervous and I can't help but look at his perfect pink erection, standing proudly against his stomach.

His body is exquisitely masculine, hard but soft at the same time, muscular but not aggressive, the black ink on his supple skin a perfect representation of the contrasts in his personality, as is his long, wavy hair clinging to his chiseled jaw.

As turned on as I am by his naked body, I stand in complete awe of what is undoubtably the most devastatingly handsome man in the world.

I take his stillness as an indication to repeat his actions and my thoughts are validated when my hands move to the band of my wet, barely there white panties and he inhales a sharp breath.

I step out of my underwear to watch Harry's pupils dilate and his chest rise up and down faster with each breath.

He takes a step closer to me and digs his fingers into my hips. 

"I told you, every inch is beautiful." He whispers and pulls my body into his.

My heart is racing as I can feel his hardness pushing into my stomach and my whole body is shaking with nerves and anticipation.

"Harry, this has been such a long build up. What if it's terrible?" I ask honestly.

He runs a hand through my hair and grips the back of my neck, popping his dimple in a heart stopping smile.

"Baby, I've thought about nothing but this for over a year, this is going to be the worst sex you've ever had in your life!" He laughs, his green eyes sparkling.  "But those 37 seconds are going to blow. your. mind!"

 He tries to kiss me but we are both giggling so much our teeth clash together.

My arms wrap around his neck and I kiss him deeply, our tongues massaging one another's and breaking away only to close our lips together and repeat the rolling rhythm our bodies seem to already know.

When he pulls back his eyes are dark and desperate.

"On the bed." He commands with a husky voice and I physically shiver at the tingle that runs through me from the tone in his voice.

I shuffle on my butt towards the pillows as Harry climbs after me.

I squeal when he grabs my ankles and pulls them towards him, placing a foot down either side of his kneeling body.

He hovers over me, placing a kiss on my lips that is so tender I think I may be dreaming. His large hand is a contraction to his lips running down my neck and squeezing each of my tits with animalistic hunger and I groan into his mouth. His thumb brushes over my erect nipples and he sucks greedily on each one before making his way back up to my face.

"Need to taste you." He breathes heavily into my mouth and I actually whimper when his tongue licks my parted lips.

He leaves wet kisses down the centre of my body and his wet hair tickles close behind as he shuffles down the bed.