Chapter 19

A/N :  Double post today! Hope you are loving the story! Don't forget to vote and send me your comments! <3 Would love to hear any song recommendations for the chapters!

PLAYLIST

Nick Jonas - Jealous

Charlie Puth - Attention

Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me

OLIVIA'S POV

"To moving back to London... and where you belong!" Bec shouts raising her glass to me and shoots a weird smirk to Frankie who is sitting on the couch next to her.

Harry is scowling at both of them from beside me, his arm on the back of the couch behind me, and I feel like I am seriously missing something.

"Thanks?" I shoot a questioning look between the three of them and I sip my champagne.

"Ignore them," Harry whispers in my ear, his arm moving round my waist and I turn to see him rolling his eyes dramatically, making me giggle. His warm smile lights up his face and he bites his lip as I hear the click of a camera.  

We snap our heads to find Frankie pulling a photo from her polaroid camera.

"Roomie memories!" She exclaims before giving us a goofy grin and clicking the shutter again.

"Liv, Mum and Dad are stoked to have you home. Maybe now they will stop pestering me so much." Bec laughs.

I had lunch with my parents yesterday after they had gotten back from a summer vacation cruise around Turkey.

My mother cried instead of me, feeling bad she wasn't there for me and my father pat my back in comfort as I told them in short how I was feeling about my breakup.

They smothered me in positive affirmations I'm sure they got from a desktop calendar and I was grateful of their support to move home and into my friends house while I found my feet without the man I thought I would spend my life with.

"Sweetheart, you know we will help wherever we can." My dad assured me as my mum blotted away tears. "Is there any news on the job front?" 

"I've been to two interviews, but nothing has come of them yet. Hopefully soon!" I say in a too cheery voice, knowing how much they worry. I think that's what they liked most about Dan, it was now his responsibility to be concerned about me.

Harry's phone vibrates in his pocket, bringing my mind back to the room and he frowns as he answers.

"Hi José?" He says questioning why his Head of Security is calling.

"Here?!" He exclaims, jumping to his feet.

"You've got to be kidding me?" He groans in frustration, running a hand through his hair before saying, "Yeah, I guess so. Fine."

Before I can ask what has happened there is a knock at the door and Harry shoots me a look that I can't read. It looks like a mix between remorse and dread and he sighs before pulling the door open.

"SURPRISE!" A piercing American accent screams.

"Kristie. What are you doing here?"

"Nice to see you too!" She laughs as she steps through the threshold into view, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his lips for a second too long.

A pang of jealousy surges through my body that I was not expecting.

He breaks away looking down at the floor as his hand finds his hair again.