Chapter 26

HARRY'S POV

1 Month Later.

September

"LIV!" I scream the second I walk through the door, unable to hold in the excitement that's rushing through my veins.

I'm eight hours early, which is a lifetime when I'd only had 48 hours at home to begin with.

Even though I am exhausted from flying out from Copenhagen right after the show tonight, I couldn't spend another night in a hotel room knowing I could be here instead.

I have been dreaming about this moment for the past seven weeks on tour, imagining coming home and seeing her smiling face running towards me, crashing her body into mine, feeling her legs wrap around me, burying my face in her neck and smelling the hint of coconut from her shampoo.

"Liv?" I try again, resisting the urge to pout over my fantasy not coming to fruition.

I know she's home and awake by the 90's R&B music that is blaring through the surround sound system.

I drop my bags and start my search, walking towards the kitchen where I can hear cabinet doors opening and closing over the thumping base that is getting louder the closer I get.

I stop the second I see her, she has her back to me, her long hair falls messily over her petite frame. She's in her underwear and a tight white t-shirt that clings to her body, sitting just above the band of her black briefs and showing off a strip of skin on her lower back that makes my knees weak.

She's standing by the kettle, dunking a teabag into her cup as she seductively swings her hips back and forth to the music, boldly and confidently, clearly unaware anyone else is in the room with her.

I know when I see her dancing by herself that I shouldn't be watching but I can't move, I'm hypnotised by her hips, her bare legs, her arse. I feel my dick start to thicken as I imagine lifting her onto the bench and pulling her panties to the side. 

I snap out of it quickly, knowing that if she turns around to find a man standing in her presumably empty house at midnight she is going to lose it.

I step towards her with every intention of saying her name as she turns around at the same time.

The ear piercing scream that cuts through the air makes me jump back and she is so startled she throws her arms in the air.  Before I know it, it's raining peppermint tea from every surface of the kitchen.

She puts her hands on her knees to steady herself and catch her breath when she realises she's not in any real danger and I take a deep breath before my whole body erupts with uncontrollable, roaring laughter.

I see her crouch down on the floor, throwing her free hand over her eyes and laughing just as hard as I am, part sheer relief and part utter humiliation.

"Oh. My. God." I gasp for air, trying to control the cackling taking over my body.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Until you painted the kitchen with your tea." I manage to spit out only to make her scream into her hand and laugh all over again.

"Holy shit! You scared me half to death!" She yells, standing up and turning the music down with the remote on the bench leaving her now empty teacup next to it.

Her face is red with embarrassment and her eyes glisten from laughing so hard and my heart skips a beat when I grasp the fact she's finally in front of me after all this time.

I grab her elbow and pull her into my body, my smile still wide across my face.

"I'm sorry I scared you but fuck that was so funny!" I say and she swats my arm before reattaching it around my waist .