Chapter 3

Authors Note: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE AND SEX SCENES throughout this book - If you don't like this sort of thing please do not read on. 

"They were so nice! And surprisingly normal!" Dan exclaims as we walk through our front door.

"I know! I mean as normal as you can get when you're two of the most beautiful people on the planet!" I laugh pulling my heels off and following Dan into our bedroom.

I hear him laugh as he hangs up his jacket in the closet. "I don't know about that babe, I happen to think my date was much sexier."

"You would," I joke rolling my eyes at him as he walks towards me. I wrap my arms around his neck as his lips press softly into mine, his tongue delicately sweeping over my bottom lip asking for more as I open my mouth and let his tongue caress mine as it has so many times over the past 5 years.  My breathing is picking up pace as he begins to leave a trail of nips and kisses across my jaw, stopping to softly suck the skin on my neck in the spot he knows I love so much.

I hum involuntarily and my hands move to unbutton his shirt.  His mouth finds mine again and he runs his hands through my hair to deepen the kiss as I push the material from his shoulders and let it drop to the floor.   

"Let me take this ridiculously little dress off," he purrs in my ear and spins me around to unzip it at a torturously slow pace.  As my dress hits the floor Dan runs his hands down my back and unclasps my black lace bra, pushing it from my body and attaching his lips to my neck where it meet my shoulder.  He cups my breasts and I moan softly as my head rolls back into his body. 

I turn to face him, our kissing feverish as I unbutton his pants and he steps out of them whilst he walks both of our bodies towards the bed. 

He drops his head to lick and pull my nipples into his mouth, slightly sucking each one before he pushes me gently onto the mattress. 

I feel his body weight on top of me and his mouth is on my neck.  I run my hand down his muscular chest, sweeping across his warm torso and into his boxer briefs to feel his cock hardening with each passing second.  He lets out a delicious moan as I run my hand over his length, stroking it as his eye roll back in his head. 

I remove my hand to push down his briefs and his erection springs up.  He kneels between my legs and remove both of our underwear completely pushing my legs further apart with his knees. Wetting his lips as he runs a finger over my folds that are already wet with my arousal.  My head rolls back into the mattress as he inserts his finger to my core agonisingly slow.

"Hmm" he smiles approvingly, never one to really talk much in the bedroom.

"Please" I beg, needing more, the wine making my head foggy and lowering any inhibitions I may have had.

Dan hovers over me and I feel his rock hard cock slide over my wetness, he pushes himself into me inch by inch and swallows my moans with his mouth. 

My nails scratch up his back as he moves faster and more desperately in and out of me whispering "I love you"s and "You feel so good baby"s in my ear as I can feel the familiar heavenly feeling of pressure building in my stomach.  

My core tenses around him and he's cock twitches inside me. The noise he makes is enough to send me over the edge, calling out his name as I reach my high and feel him coming inside me moments later.  

He collapses on top of me as we come back to the present and try to catch our breaths. 

He kisses my mouth as he pushes the hair from my face.  "I love you, Liv."

"I love you too" I smile through my euphoria at my future husband.