Chapter 37 (Final Chapter)

3rd person POV:}

Jonathan finally knew his answer and didn't say anything to Vanoss.Evan soon realized that his answer was name when he was about to turn away.Jonathan grab him and kissed him on the lips.At first Evan was shocked but he fell into the kiss.Once they went apart.Evans face was red and he didn't say anything at all.Jonathan gave him a smile but Vanoss started crying."Whats wrong?"Without hesitation Evan hugged Delirious.Jonathan was confused but gave Evan a hug.The only thing that kept them apart alittle was the baby."I-I never b-been s-so happy b-before in years." "Heh.Me too.I love you so much." "I love you too Jonathan!"They kissed again and went back with Cartoonz and Jay.They were watching TV.Evan and Delirious told the news to Jay ans Cartoonz which they were both happy.Jay was really happy because he could have a dad now.Well a 2nd dad.Days went by as it became months and years.10 years later Jay was 16,Maria was 10 years old along with twin Martha.Delirious and Vanoss were happy together as a family.

They never been so happy to be together.Everyone else were happy for them and everyone lived a happy life.Except for 1.He was happy but he doesn't want to hurt his family or his love of his life.He was still afraid to hurt them....

__

The end.

Read "Markimoo's plans for stories" if you want to find out something about this book.Hopefully you enjoy this book and I can't wait to do more of this anyway I have to do my old hooks now so I'll see ya there bye!

Hopefully you enjoy this book and I can't wait to do more of this anyway I have to do my old hooks now so I'll see ya there bye!

Jay with Maria.