Chapter 33

Lui POV:}

Vanoss was explaining to me and Moo about the plan to stop Delirious.He didn't look good as well.I was worry that he might be sick."Hey Evan?You okay?You don't look so good." "Yeah.I'm fine.I just been having morning sickness."It sound familiar but I don't want to say it to-"That sounds like your pregnant Evan.Did you and-"Vanoss face went red and he coughs to clear his voice."N-No!"Vanoss was blushing red and I just shrugged.Moo just started laughing."Its alright Evan.If you did it than we wouldn't mind.We were just asking to see if you were okay." "O-Oh!Y-Yeah.I-I'm fine.Let's j-just find Delirious before he hurts anyone else okay."Vanoss was blushing red and we laughed behind his back.We turned into our animal form.I was on ground while Moo and Vanoss were flying.This was going to be hard if Delirious was a raccoon.

Moo POV:}

I was flying near Vanoss as I looked at him.He looks weak like he's ready to die.We kept looking for Delirious until I saw Vanoss land and I followed him.He turned back into a human and started throwing up.I turn back to myself and patted Evan's back.I am not even sure if Evan is really okay or not?"Vanoss you sure you okay?Cause-" "I'll be f-Fine!" "Evan don't push yourself if your not feeling well.Maybe you should go before you get-" "I'm just dizzy okay.Nothing to worry about me.This was my fault in the first place."I heard someone stomach rumble and I wanted to laugh but I don't think Evan ate at all."Question?When was the last time you ate?" "Ummm.....2 days or a week?"Wait a week!Really?I don't believe that."Wait are you serious Vanoss?Did you not eat for days." "I stop eating when I almost got beaten to death.Anyway don't worry about me I'll be fine." "Okay.Just eat once this was over and we'll do the rest okay."He looked at me and nodded.We turned into our animal form and flew off.Hopefully this ends well.

Vanoss POV:}

Whats wrong with me?Its like I'm pregnant...AGAIN!This wouldn't end well if I was pregnant.I heard someone yell and we flew over there as quick as we can.I saw Lui and Delirious fighting until Moo got in and got Delirious away from Lui while I go help him out."Hello Early bird.Bat Owl?Good to see my love again."Lui and I looked at him and I rolled my eyes."In your dreams bitch." "Thats not what your ass said last week ago."My face got red and I went up to him and looked at him straight in the eyes."Thats not what your daddy say." "Good one.Hmmm....Where were we last time we spoke?Oh yeah!To kick your ass."He was about to punch me until I block and kicked him."Hah.I want to see you touch me with a mark BatCoon."He try to hit me but I almost miss a block.Moo and Lui try to get in but they kept getting pushed away.I felt pain but it wasn't a punch...a kick from someone.It was movement.I yelled from the pain and I stop hitting to hold my stomach but Delirious punched me by the face and almost made me fell down.When I look up I saw Delirious was about to punch me until Lui kicked him.Moo help me up and back away."Evan you need to go."I finally gave up because the pain hurts so much."Lui get him out of here!" "On it but what about you?" "I'll deal with Delirious."Moo whisper to me and he left.It sucks that I can't help out because of my pains.Lui switched places with Moo and walked away with me but as fast as we can.Moo be careful okay.

Moo POV:}

Alright.A 1 on 1 battle.Just the way I like it.I may be weak but I have to distract Delirious as hard as I can."Well.Its 1 on 1.Just the way we like it.Right Delirious."He didn't answer me but he just started to attack me.When I try to punch him.He grab my hand and started to twist my arm which he almost put me down."You must be brave fighting me." "Your my friend?Why would I be scared of my own friend?"I felt his grip loosen."I-I....Help me...."He was saying like he was fighting someone else?I was confuse until I yelled from the pain and fell down.I couldn't feel my arm.When I looked at him.His eyes changed color."You must be stupid.Anyway I need to pick up Jay,Evan,and my unborn child."He said while walking away.Wait?What unborn child?"Wait?What did you mean unborn child?" "Oh.You didn't know?Well you'll find out." "You knew where they are?" "Yeah.But don't worry no one will get hurt.Only 500 people will."He said than didn't answer my questions anymore.He turned into a raccoon and ran off.I got up alittle but I couldn't feel my right arm."Fuck!I have to warn everyone before Delirious gets there in time."I started to run off to find where Lui and Vanoss were.I still kept thinking about this unborn child.Wait a minute.....

Well shit....

__

Finally chapter 33 is complete now on to Chapter 34!Hopefully this isn't confusing okay.I'm sorry about the other chapter now.I have some assignments to do before chapter 34 so hopefully you enjoy!Bye!

I have some assignments to do before chapter 34 so hopefully you enjoy!Bye!