Chapter 22

×A few hours later×

Delirious POV:}

Mini looked at me with a smile."What?" "Are you and Vanoss dating now?" "Yes.We are dating but we haven't gone out since Jay was born." "Oh.How about I'll baby sit while you and Evan go a date." "I don't think Evan would go on a date with me.He's too busy with-"I sense something wasn't right at my house which I was getting piss off.I heard crying which I was speed walking to my house to unlock it.When we were in my house.It was a big mess."S-STOP!"I heard yelling which I ran upstairs and open the door.I saw Wild Cat on Vanoss as he was crying.I pushed Vanoss away as he hugged me."What were you doing to Evan?!" "Why?"I looked at Vanoss and his nipple was red but he wasn't touch so much."Jon....T-The baby!"I quickly check on Jay and he was crying.I quickly picked him up went back with Vanoss."Shh....Don't cry.Daddys here.He'll protect you." "Evan can you leave the room with Mini and Jay." "Okay."Vanoss got up as he got jay from me and walked away with Mini.I close the door and locked it."Now.Where was I?"

Mini POV:}

I look at Vanoss and he wasn't happy."Whats wrong?" "I'm too weak." "No you-" "Tyler tired to fuck me and I couldn't stop him."My heart broke when I heard that."D-Did he do something else?" "He said that he still loves me and he didn't say anything about you when I asked him."Once Wild Cat gets out of that room we are so done.We heard banging until the door open.I felt something was going to go down really badly.Like someone is going to die today.

Delirious POV:}

Someone stop me!

You can't help it!

Stop this!

He touched Evan!Would you let him get away with that!

No,But-

So you want to so he must be punished!

Y-Your right (Evan I'm sorry..) He needs to learn his lesson for touching you!

__

If you want it like that on my new book on "That's Jason to you" than I'm going to do that last because I have other books that I still have to edit also I have a book that still needs editing.So hopefully you enjoy it and 2 chapter of this than I'm done k.Bye.

Now my chapters are confusing

Now my chapters are confusing.....Sorry guys for confusion of my books...