Chapter 3

Vanoss POV:}

A couple weeks later

I woke up and saw Tyler gone. I got up and get dress than found a note while there food on the table. "I'll be home late but I'll see you in bed. Tyler-" I signed and put the note down. He's been doing this for weeks know. He doesn't hangout with me anymore, does he even love me? No, of course he loves me! Maybe I should just hangout with Delirious. I ate Tyler's food and got ready as I grab my phone to call Delirious.

Del-"Hey Evan.Whats up?"

Van-"I was wondering if you want to hangout the whole day?"

Del-"Alright than. I would love to hangout with you. Just come over to my house and I'll drive us somewhere to have some fun."

Van-"Alright! See ya Del."

Del-"See ya V."

I put my phone away and went out. Hopefully Tyler comes home once I get home soon. I got out the house and lock it than walked my way to Delirious's house since he was going to drive us to have fun.

Delirious POV:}

I had tears in my eyes as I saw blood all over me. I dropped the knife and fell down to my knees. I had problems that wouldn't go away. I need to clean up before Evan gets here. I was in the bathroom was I took a shower. After I took a shower got dress, made myself something to eat and if Evan's hungry he could eat something as well. I heard a knock on my door as I went to open it. I saw Vanoss yawned. "Hey Vanoss." "Hey Del. You ready to go?" "Yeah I was about to eat. Do you want to come in?" "Sure." I let Vanoss in and close the door. I went to the kitchen as he followed me. He looks sick, like something is bothering him. "Are you okay?" He looked at me with those brown eyes. "Yeah I'm fine. Just alittle hungry." "Did you eat at home?" "Yeah I did but it was only alittle." "Here." I gave him the food I made just in case he was hungry. "Whats this?" "Oh alittle something I made. Just in case you were hungry or something. I thought you ate so I would have eat it later... Hehehe..."I said as he sat down. He started laughing. "Awww.... Thats so sweet. Thanks Del."nHe said as he started eating. When I finished eating I looked at Vanoss he already finish his food. "You must be really hungry." "Yeah. I guess I was more hungry than I thought." "Just watch your weight Evan. You could get fat." We both started laughing as we got to my car. "Yeah. I guess I do. Thanks for the tip Del." He laughed as we got in the car and drove around so we could find a place to hangout.

It was quiet as we didn't have anything to talk until Vanoss was singing a song. He wasn't really singing but he was humming it which I started blushing. I always shown my face to Vanoss and Cartoonz but not anyone else. I sighed and started to talk to him. "Evan. If there's something wrong than you can tell me anything." I said as he didn't look well. "Yeah but before we have fun. Can you drop me off by the hospital?Please. I don't want to talk about it." He said and he sounded sad for a moment too. "Ummm....Okay." I made a turn as we didn't go that far from the hospital. "Whats wrong?" "Nothing is wrong." "I know that look Evan. You can't lie to me. I know when something is wrong." "I told you that I don-" I stopped the car as I almost crash and Vanoss looked at me with tears. "Evan.... Please. I want to help you." I said as he sighed and hugged me. "I have this feeling that Tyler doesn't love me anymore. "Vanoss said as I hugged him back. He pulled back to himself as it was quiet. I started the car and continued driving to the hospital. "Of course Tyler loves you with all his heart. He married you didn't he?" "Yeah but I always had this feeling that he only said that so I could be happy." "Maybe you need rest. Your probably stress. Take a nap and I'll wake you up when were are there okay." "Okay."Vanoss started to yawned as he fell asleep. Once we get to the hospital. I need to know whats going on with him. He's getting me worried about him.

×At the hospital×

Vanoss POV:}

I woke up as I saw Delirious shaking me. I saw where we were at we were at the hospital. My appointment! I quickly got up but hit my head. "You alright there Mr.Fong? You seem pretty scared." "I'm fine. Lets just go." I said while walking in to the conter. "Hello how may I help you?" "Ummm... Yes. I made an appointment to see if it was okay to see Dr.Ray?" "Of course and just in time as well. Is he with you?" "Oh yes! He is with me." "Okay you can go to room C18." "Okay. Thank you." Delirious and I started to walk to the room well I wanted him to wait for me in the waiting room but thats probably a bad idea. "Evan? Why do you have an Appointment?Why didn't you tell me that you need to go to the hospital-" "Because you would act like this. You would ask me questions and wanting to be by my side all the time but I wanted to be alone when the doctor comes. Okay!"I sound really rude when I said that. "S-Sorry for being so rude." "Its alright. I understand. I'll wait for ya in the car okay." "Okay...."He walked out as the doctor came in. "Aw.Bonjour Mr.Fong!What seems to be the problem?" I explain to her what I been feeling and other stuff. She wrote down everything as she looked at me. "Maybe we should do alittle check up. Let me try your weight than same as always." "Ummm.... Okay."Once we got my weight she seem surprised. "Hmmm...Mr.Fong, Your not working out a lot you just gain some weight. Something keeping you from working out?" "No. No. I just been eating a lot but I have been working out just not as much as I used too." "Okay theres one thing that I am going to do but it will be weird for you." She said as she told me to follower her. After the testes she told me to wait at C18. As I went back to C18. I started to feel pain to my stomach and my back. After 3 minutes she came back with a small smile and she fixed her glasses and looked at me. "Mr.Fong... I have some great and surprising news." "Okay. What is it?" "Congratulations your pregnant." My face dropped when she told me that I was pregnant. "B-But...H-How!" "I don't know but can I speak to the father." I gave her a blank face than I got up. "Sorry but I came alone but thank you for telling me and I really have to go now." "Okay bye." Dr.Ray said as I walked away to pay the lady than went to the car as Delirious was on his phone. "Well...?" Delirious looked at me and I just shrugged. "Well what?" "What was it?" "I just need to take pills than I'll be better. But I got some pills at home." "Oh. Okay. But you still want to hangout?" "No. Sorry for wasting your time just for this. I thought we could hangout but I wasn't feeling well. I'm sorry for messing up our fun together." Delirious looked at me with a big smile. "Its okay. As long as your okay than I'm happy." Delirious reply which made me happy. Once he started the car he drive me all the way home. I'm glad to have Delirious as my best friend. He's a really cool guy.

__

Awww.... And wow. Evan Damn!Your prego! So watcha gonna tell Tyler? Huh? What will happen and this chapter is the longest out of all my chapters. X3

I'll see ya next time. Bye.

 Bye