Chapter 36

×4 months later
(I have to end this book sooner or later....Sorry.)×

Delirious:}

"I don't even know if I should talk to him or not.Like would he hate me because I almost killed him and I would never forgive myself for doing that and forcing him to do what he didn't want to do."I said to Luke and he just gave me a small smile."Hey now you didn't mean all of that and come on.Also you didn't mean to do that to Vanoss.Evan would understand that you weren't yourself and I'll take care of Jay while you go talk to Evan." "Yeah but how would you know?" "Because we all known each other for years.Also you and Vanoss still look the same age dumbass." "Yeah cause we were somewhere you never age.Vanoss is still 26 and I'm still 33." "Oh.Anyway we are here."Luke said and I was nervous so he walked with me to the door and knocked.The door open and Jay was the one who answered it."Uncle Luke!Jonathan!How are you guys?" "We been fine but where's your father." "Oh daddy said that he was going to take a nap but hasn't came out at all for almost 5 hours."Jay replied and I was so scared of Vanoss would do so I went upstairs and it was lock.I started to kick the door."Uncle Jon.What are you-" "Jay let's go downstairs to watch TV."Luke took Jay away while I kicked the door and when I came in.I felt a gun pointed on my head."Who the hell-Jon."He put the gun down and he went back sitting on his bed.His stomach got even more bigger."So....How you been." "Okay I guess?How have you been feeling?Are you okay with everything else?" "Evan.I-" "You what?"Evan didn't sound happy.He sounded like he wanted to cry and I wanted to hug him but I think he's scared od me."Are you scared of me?" "What?" "Are you scared of me?How are you holding up?Do you need anything?I mean....Are you scared of me to hurt you or Jay?"He looked at me with those light brown eyes but they look like grey brown eyes to me."Why would you asked that?Its not like your hurting me or Jay now?Plus I knew you didn't mean to hurt anyone.You were just sick.You were afriad to loose someone you love right?You just wanted them for yourself right?Am I correct or am I just talking nonsense."He said going to the window and sat down.He didn't even look at me and the light that shines to see him like an angel.

"How can you still forgive someone who did this to you for years?"I said while my voice cracked to cry my ass out to him.He gave me a smile which always makes me happy."I never forgive one person and I'll never will.Do you want to know who that was?" "Who?" "Me."He said.Why would he say that?"Why?Your perfect.Anyone would be happier with you." "Evan isn't my real name Jonathan.I'm not even real at all.I'm just some stupid person who wants to be a boy." "What do you mean?"He started crying which I wanted to hugged him."I remember a time that I was girly but I never fit in as myself." "Evan-" "Its okay Jon.You don't need to be scared at all.I forgive you a million times more if I have too.Because.....I love you."I stopped and looked at him and he looks back at me."What?" "I love you.And I can't get my mind off of you.Even if I try?Your always there for me when I nedded you the most.Even if we got alone time for years.I still loved you.Also I don't want our child to have no father again.Like you said.I always wanted a family."He made me smiled and he smiled real big to me."So what do you say?"He got up to me and hold my hand..

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

I didn't know what to say and he was waiting for an answer.Oh what should I do?What should I say?Yes or no?

__

The next chapter is the final chapter.Also what will Jonathan say!Find out in the next chapter.Bye!

Bye!