Chapter 30

×6 years later×

Jay POV:}

"Dad!Dad!Come on!The show is about to start!" "Okay calm down there."I saw my dad with a bowl of popcorn ans I took one and ate it."You really love this show don't you." "Yup!Its my favorite!"We were watching it for almost 40 minites and it only had 5 minutes left on the show until the news came up."Awwww!Come on I want to know what Joey would do to Sky!"I yelled and my dad started laughing."Reporting News!This just came in that Early bird and Mega Monkey was spotted on the seen when Bat Owl and BatCoon are seen at the day time.This is the first time that they were spotted on the day time.Now let's go to Martha.Go ahead Martha tell us what you see." "Thank you Amy.So we are here with a victim that was on the seen today.So tell us.What happen before the attack?" "Well it was like any normal day until we saw this hole and I saw two men coming out of it.There were fighting until I saw their mask and there kept fighting.Bat Owl yelled, 'Get out of here now!Everyone!Don't get apart of this!' Like he didn't want us hurt.He cared while he was fighting his partner."I was confuse about this guy about Bat Owl?

Who is Bat Owl and BatCoon?I know that Uncle Moo and Uncle Lui were Mega Monkey and Early bird."Here is a tape that the police found.Shall we hear it?This started after everyone left Bat Owl and BatCoon alone."The man press the tape button and there were two voice.I look at my dad and he had a shocked face."Leave Jay out of this!Leave my son alone BatCoon." "You lost my trust Bat Owl!You said you loved me!" "I do but your something else?" "Really?Like what?I known you for 8 years!I been with you when Jay was born.I been with you and what did your husband do?Cheated on you!" "Leave Tyler out of this!You killed Mini and Wild Cat!" "They got what-" "Do you even care about me?You took me away from my own son for how many months?" "Its been 6 years.Jay doesn't even know your alive." "You son of b*tch!Since he doesn't know me that doesn't mean you can stop me from seeing him and I won't let you touch him at all." "Your a ghost Owl!Your just a St*pid little b*tch that no one will remember." "Oh yeah?Well come at me b*tch!I dare ya!You couldn't kill me where you kept me and you won't kill me here!" "Whoever dies.Keeps Jay!" "Thats no deal-"Everything went silent and my dad got up and went upstairs.

I kept watching the news.What did this Bat Owl meant Jay?Who's his son?There are a lot of people name Jay."Who is Jay?Which Jay?There's a lot of Jay?Stay toon for more information!"We heard noises before it cut off."Jay Fong!I'm coming for you!"Everything went black and white and my heart was racing."Jay!Let's go!"My dad said and he was ready to go and I got up.I walked out with Dad as we got in the car.He was driving fast until his phone started to ring.My dad picked up the phone while he was driving."I know he's alive!They both are!I know Delirious isn't himself.Vanoss tho.He needs to see his son.Yeah.I'm going to the city right now.What do you-"My dad crach into something and everything went black.

__

Holy shit!Vanoss and Delirious are back but fighting as Bat Owl and BatCoon.Who will win?Will Evan ever meet Jay?Find out in the next chapter....

Sorry for slow update.

Happy halloween by the way