Chapter 34

×With Luke and the others×

Cartoonz POV:}

Jay was watching TV until we heard the door.I saw Lui and holding Vanoss while Evan holds his stomach."Luke!We need your help over here!" "Quick!Get him to a bed right now!"I said trying to find medical equipment for Vanoss.Once I found medical equipment,I ran back upstairs and told everyone to get out of the room while I gave a check up to Evan.He looks like he has been in pain for days.Let's see what I can do to help.

×2 hours later×

I close the door and he just hungry.Thank god for that."Uncle Luke?Is dad going to be okay?"Jay said while wearing Evan's Owl mask.I smiled and kneel down to him."Of course he's okay.He's just hungry.He hasn't ate for days.Would you help me make food for him?" "Yes please."He said smiling and we were trying to find the kitchen and I noticed that Ohm smiled at me.I started blushing and coughed alittle.He went up to me and showed us where the kitchen was and I must be an idiot.Its been a while since I saw Vanoss and I wish I could help him with his problems....But I can't do anything about it.Hopefully he feels better soon to fight again.

×A couple hours later×

Vanoss POV:}

Stop throwing up!Stop throwing up!Your fine!Your fine!I'm not pregnant!I'm not pregnant!I'm not Pregnant!Once I stop throwing up I drank a cup of water and clean my face.I sighed and looked out the window."I'm not pregnant!With Delirious kid.I don't want to make the same mistake again."I felt tears in my eyes until I heard a knock on the door and I quickly wiped my tears and they open the door."Daddy!"I saw Jay hug me and I smile."H-Hey Jay.Luke." "How long were you awake?" "Not for long.Ummm....Jay can you leave the room for a minute." "Okay."Jay said walking away and I need to talk to Luke."Evan something wrong?" "Yeah....I just don't know how to say it." "Its fine if you don't want to talk about it." "No it just that I am not sure about it." "But what is it your confuse about?"I look at Cartoonz and he gave me a small smile.I sigh and took a breath.

"I....I think I'm pregnant but I'm not sure and if I am than I have Delirious's baby.I just don't know what to do?I just don't want the same mistake again."I felt myself breaking down crying and Cartoonz just hugged me."Evan....Did Delirious touch you?" "What?" "Did he touch you sexually when you were with him for 6 year?" "Y-Yes.B-But when we first got there he always forced me every time I do something wrong." "I just can't believe Delirious did this to you.Tell you what.I'll try to find a pregnancy test and if its positive than we can do a check up okay." "Okay." "Now eat up okay."Cartoonz said leaving the room while I grab the food and started eating.I saw Jay running in here with an stuff animal."Daddy!Look!I found a raccoon." "Thats a nice stuff animal." "Its not a stuff animal.Its a real raccoon."I almost choked on my food but I looked at Jay."W-What!How in the-I mean how did you find a raccoon?" "In the backroom with trash."Why would Jay go to the backroom and grab a nasty raccoon.I need to tell Jay that he might get a brother or sister."Evan.I found it." "Oh great!"I said while Cartoonz gave me the box.I went to the bathroom and took the test.I was so nervous.

I hoped that it was a negative.I'm saying that I don't want another child but I'm not ready to have another child if I can't even take care of myself.I check the test and....Fuck!Why me?Why does this have to happen to me?I felt tears but I was happy but at the sametime I was disappointed which means that if I get hit by the stomach there could be a chance of me dying.I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom and Cartoonz went up to me and I just hugged him."E-Evan?"He made me look at him.I nodded and he smiled."Congratulations."Jay looked at me and the raccoon was on his arms."Jay I have something to tell you.Could you sit down please?" "Okay."Jay and I sat on the bed and Cartoonz went to check on Lui and Ohm."What wrong daddy?" "I'm happy Jay.I'm crying tears of joy." "Why are you crying of tears of joy?" "Well....Your going to have a brother or sister." "Wait!I'm going to be a big brother!"He said smiling and I nodded.He hugged me and ask who's his mother.My smile went away and I whisper something to his ear and he gasp."Oh......So your like my mother/Father?" "Pretty much but you can call me whatever you want." "Okay!"I felt something lay on my lap and it was that raccoon.I had a bad feeling about this raccoon.

I just know it!I got up removing the raccoon and Jay was playing with him.Jay put my owl mask on me and laughed.I started laughing and I heard foot steps.I was about to get out of my room until Lui jumped in and hugged me."I'm so happy for you!"Than I got a slap."You almost got yourself killed Vanoss!What the hell is wrong!Delirious could have killed-Wait?Do you sense that?"Lui said as he started to sniff around."What sense?We aren't wolves Lui."

A/N-*Hides me alpha and Omega book*Hey!You can't read me shit until this book is over!Also I might delete the books I don't even go through anymore.

I looked at the raccoon ans he was growling.I turned into and Owl and....Oh no.

__

Evan.What happen?Why did you say oh no?What did he find out about that random raccoon also everyone was right about Evan being prego!Yay!Does everyone want Candy?Also I ship this couple too much now!

What happen?Why did you say oh no?What did he find out about that random raccoon also everyone was right about Evan being prego!Yay!Does everyone want Candy?Also I ship this couple too much now!

Its me only weakness!Why!!!!!!!They have to be so cute!Anyway hopefully you guys enjoyed and I did this when I'm sleepy again so confusion is on me.Also GoodNight!*Falls sleep writing*