Chapter 29~

A/N-I had to do something for me to do smut.*blushing*I-Its n-Nothing important and hopefully that I won't do a horrible job and if you don't want smut than wait for Chapter 30 to come out okay...Enjoy~

__

Delirium POV:}

I look at Evan to see he's so helpless.I'm a lucky guy who gets to fuck him.I got on top of him and he looks at me with those hazel brown eyes.He face was also red as well.I lead to him but he looked away from me which I made him look at me and I started to kiss him."S-Stop it!"He said while I was kissing him.I was piss off.I got off of him and went to my closet to find sex toys to play with~,I found a box of them and I smirked.Evan looked at me as he sat up and he looked nervous.I found a Dildos and rope.I also saw an Anal toy.I also found a penis ring which my smirk keeps going bigger and bigger.I went back to Evan with the sex toys.I lay him in the bed and tied him up.He so sexy that I just want to fuck him.I put the penis ring and turned it on than pulled Evan's dress and pulled down his boxers as he groan.I put it on his dick and I heard him gasp.

I went up to him and kissed him and he was moaning in my mouth.I got my tounge to his mouth while he was moaning on mine.I never told Evan that I have the controller for the dick ring.So if he runs away.I could track him by the remote.I got out of mouth I looked at his face and he was so adorable."Ngu~!J-Jon~!F-Fuck me~!" "Wrong name evny.I went down to his neck and started to give hickeys to mark him mine.When I went down to hid chest.I noticed that he had scars on them.I did want to question him but his moans got me out of it.I started rubbing his nipples and sucking the other one which I heard him groan than continue moaning."D-Del~!Ngu~!"Evan was making music to my ears.I went down where I pulled his boxers down and his dick was twitching so much.I pulled my pants down and my boxers down.I look at Vanoss and he so weak that he has tears in his eyes.

His face is all red and he looks at me with those light brown eyes."What do you want?My dick or the sex toys?" "S-Aah~!S-Sex T-Toys H-Ha~!Ngu~!Mmmmm~"He was moaning so I put the Dildos up his ass and turned it on.He gasp and moan louder."M-Master~!C-Can I-I C-Cum?!"He ask me and he looks at me.I went to him and he looks so cute like he needs me so badly.He started panting really louder and became scream.He started yelling which he try so hard to escape."D-Daddy~!I-I'm C-Close~!"He doesn't stop yelling and he started moaning louder."You may Cum Evny."Once I said that he made a mess and he was panting.I felt my dick hard and he was pmating hard.I pulled my boxers up and pants up as I stop the sex toys and took off the Dildos except for the dick ring.I'll leave that on and turn that off.I untied his hands and pulled him boxers up.When I was cleaning one of the sex toys.After I wash them I put them away.When I came back I saw him asleep.He looks so peacful when he's asleep.It so cute.Well....Good Night Evny~Get ready for round 2 tomorrow~

__

I finally finished the chapter and sorry for the wait.Me wifi went down,Me phone got disconnect,and I was about to start a new story but that could wait for a really long time because I don't know what to write anyway sorry for the wait.Like always I'll talk to you all in the next chapter.Also I'm still bad at smut....For now....

For now