Chapter 9

Vanoss POv:}

"No!No!NO!"I woke up yelling and I had tears coming from my eyes.I heard someone running."What happen."I look who it was and I was surprised that it was Wild Cat that ran over here.I didn't say anything as I wipe my tears.He walked up to me and sat next to me."Are you going to tell me whats wrong?"He ask me and I just looked away and didn't say anything to him."I know your still mad at me but I still care about you."He made me look at him and wipes my tears."Its okay.We can still be friends?Right?Do you want to be friends."I just kept crying because he reminded me of the old times we had together."R-Remember t-that time when you yelled at Marcel for smashing the beer on the floor?"I said while trying not to cry.

He started laughing and he made me laugh as well."Yeah.He was fucking blaming your ass for it." "Y-Yeah.B-But you don't need to worry about me anymore.I'm not your problrm anymore."I said as I back off of Wild Cat."So?Since your not-" "You have Craig.You don't need me!So go to your love.Okay.I want to be alone."Wild Cat smack the bed which made me jump and he walked off piss.I lay down but couldn't go back to sleep as I felt tears going down my eyes.I started crying to myself in silent.

Delirious:}

"Yes.I do have a crush on Vanoss okay."I said as Nogla fan girl like crazy."OMG!OMG!OMG!H20Vanoss is real!And soon have a Family together!"Wild Cat came back really piss off and grab his stuff."Tyler whats wrong?" "I try to talk to Vanoss but he doesn't want to talk to me.He woke up cause a stupid nightmare or something.But he's in there crying his ass off so I'm leaving!See ya later bitches!"Wild Cat said as he left the apartment."I'll be back."I said as I walked away.I heard him crying once I came in.I gave a small knock."LEAVE ME ALONE TY-Delirious!"Vanoss yelled than stop as he hugged his legs as I sat down next to him.Once I sat down he lay his head on my shoulder."Jonathan..." "Yes Evan?" "What should I do?" "What do you mean?" "I can't sleep.I keep having bad dreams."Vanoss said as he hold on to my arm."Really?Do you mind telling me what is it about?If you don't mind."He signed and looked at me."It was about me and Wild Cat.If I stayed there he would kill me in my sleep or abuse me that my life would be horrible!"Vanoss said and he looked at me."Why would he do that to you?" "Because he sometimes hits me when he's mad.Also I'm afraid that if I fall in love again.They might do the samething to me."I looked at Vanoss and gave him a small smile.

"Well you can't push your feelings away if you have a crush on someone.You just have to go with it.There will be someone out there.Just waiting for you to love them.I just know it."I said and he smiled at me.He already knows that I love him which he never said anything about."Delirious...." "Yes?" "Is it true.About what you said about me at the airport that you love me and other stuff?"He looked at me with those chocolate brown eyes which I got trap into them.He was waiting for an answer which I looked at him and my smile went away as I knew he didn't feel the same."Yeah.I just snapped when you said that nobody cares about you.Sorry.I know you don't feel the same way and I know you won't look at me the same way anymore but I'm here for you.Even if your pregnant.I'll be with you every step of the way.I'll protect you and your unborn child until the end of time.I won't let anything happen to you." "I'm sorry but really?You would do that for me." "Like I said I love you until the end of time.No matter if you love me or not.I will never stop loving you."I said as he hugged me."Thank you Delirious.That really means a lot to me." "Anytime Evan...Anytime."I won't let anyone hurt you or they will die trying to kill my evny.

__

Oh boy...

Also I know that some of you guys saw my face which you guys called me beautiful.I am not beautiful or cute!I don't want to be called that also if you guys haven't read the new book that shows my face than your missing out.Anyway Like always I'll talk to you all later...Bye.

Bye