Chapter 12

A/N-I am rushing this cause I am really sleepy and its past me bed time so I'm going to finish this for you so I could do chapter 13 tomorrow....

-XxZero-HeroxX

Vanoss POV:}

I woke up and it was 9am!I over slept again!I decided to take a shower which I went to the bathroom.I turned on the water and before I took off my clothes I heard a knock which I came to open it."Morning Evan!" "Oh.Morning Luke.How are you?" "I'm good.I was just checking up on you.So how are you feeling?" "Okay.Not that much but I'm okay.Well we are doing okay." "Thats great.Here's what I want you to do.I'll give you some pills but you have to eat before taking them." "Alright than.Thanks Dr.Toonz!"I joked around as he laugh."Anyway foods ready if you want to eat." "Alright than.I'll be down there in 20 minutes." "Okay don't take to long.Your friends want to see how you been doing."Cartoonz said as he close the door.I rolled my eyes and laughed alittle."What an idiot"I said and I was talking to myself again.I took off my clothes.....Ummm.....WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god!What the fuck?How?Just how?How didn't I notice it?Uuu!!!Animal form!No!No!No!Fuck!I put my clothes back on and turned off the water before going downstairs.Uuuu!!!I can't believe now my stomach will show!So embarrassing!"Jonathan!I will never-"I saw Lui,Nogla,Moo,Marcel,and Terroriser eating than they looked at me."H-Hey...Hehehe..."I said and Delirous looked at me."Evan you alright there?You look like you just see something scary." "Ummm...Can I talk to you in private please!Like right now!" "Right now?Now?But we're-" "NOW!"I said walking to the main room.I sat down and covered myself with a pillow while I smash my face to it.This is the most embarrassing and a bad day in 1 day!

Delirious POV:}

"NOW!"Vanoss yelled and walked away.Everyone looked at me and Ieft my food."Good Luck with a moody Owl Del." "Yeah....One pregnant Moody Owl..."I said while walking away.Once I went to the main room.I saw Vanoss covering his body and his face at the same time."Whats wrong?" "Well....When I woke up....I found something ummm...Weird." "Okay.What kind of weird?" "Like a level 5 kinda weird." "Oh that bad huh?" "Yeah."Vanoss said as we both laughed alittle."You know how a pregnant animal shows their stomach?" "Yeah?" "Well...Ummm..."He looked away with a red face."Y-You alright?" "My stomach grew!"He said quickly and I just gave him a small smile."Would that also mean that the baby is going to be born soon?" "Yeah but I mean I'm huge.I don't know how you'll handle my complain and I'm already moody.I'm just a Pregnant Moody Owl."Woah!I didn't know he heard me.I looked at him and he smiled alittle."Yeah I heard you call me that and your right.You and Cartoonz are right.Wild Cat was right.I can't even take care of myself at all...."Vanoss said as I pulled him to a hug.

He started crying on my chest while I calm him down."Hey...Hey...Don't listen to that idiot!Just forget about him.Now Can I see it?Well your stomach?"He looked at me with those brown eyes which he was blushing red."Hmmm..." "If your thinking that I will leave you alone and make fun of you than I would never do that to my friend."I said as he signed."Ummm...Okay....Here goes nothing.Hehe..."He moved the pillow and man he kinda looks hot and sexy.Why am I thinking!"Well?"He said?"Your so cute!"I slap myself which I didn't mean to say out loud.He started laughing."Y-You really think so?You think I'm cute?" "Uuuu!!!I mean you look great!Your just thinking too much but maybe I should ask Cartoonz if he could tell how many months you are now-" "but aren't I-" "Yeah but you were in Animal form so in animal form you were probably 6 months or something you know." "Yeah...True but take your time."Vanoss said as I walked out of the room.

I signed as I saw Nogla fan girling."Your cute?Really Delirous!" "Hey!My mouth slip." "Be happy that he took it right." "Anyway.Luke can you see how many months Vanoss is?" "Why?" "Let's just say that Evan doesn't look 3 months anymore and animal form can change the months kinda..." "Okay I'll see what i can do...I guess..."He said walking away but Nogla rushed in before cartoonz."HEY EVAN!" "Ummmm....Hey N-Nogla.Why are you so close to me." "I just want to ask you questions."Nogla said and I didn't want to do anything since Cartoonz could handle it.I yawned and I'm going to take a little nap for a while.

Nogla POV:}

I went up to Vanoss before Luke did and man he didn't look 3 months anymore like Delirious said."Hey Evan !" "Ummm...Hey N-Nogla.Why are you close to me." "I just want to ask you some questions."I said with joy."O-Okay....What are the questions?" "Do you like Delirous mores as a friend?"I ask and I looked how Vanoss's face became red and he smiled alittle with a small laugh."Well...?" "Me and Jonathan are just friends.Well best friends.If I did than that would be weird for me because Delirious is my friend and I like him as a friend."Vanoss said which he lied."Than why are you blushing?" "Blushing?!What!I'm n-Not!Blushing!Pfff...What?Me blushing to be with H20 Delirious.Never!"I looked at him with a smirk and he gave up."Okay fine!Yes I like Delirious....Okay...But don't tell him about my feelings for him." "But Why?Delirious told you his feelings so why can't you?"I asked and he smiled."I'm afriad." "Afraid of what?" "I'm afraid that Delirious might cheat on me with some other guy or other girl.I just don't want to risk my heart to be broken again..."Vanoss said and looked away.He was still blushing but I'm fine with that.

I noticed he had his hand on his stomach."Is the baby kicking?"I ask trying to break the silence."Yeah but more harder but I could handle the pain.Its like getting hit all the time.Why?You wanna feel it?"Vanoss said and I need to control my fan girl."Can I?" "Sure.You can also listen if you want."Vanoss said and can't help but fan girling so much.I wanted to listen so I lay my head on Vanoss's stomach.The surprising part was I did heard and felt kicking.It was so cute.I smiled at Vanoss but he seemed weak."Evan...You alright there?" "Huh?O-Oh.Yeah.Sorry....I'm just-I been more sleepy than ever.I just can't help myself falling asleep." "Okay but you were right the baby is a kicker."He laugh softly and got up."Well I should probably-"He fell down but I caught him as I place him down."Woah.Its okay I got you.Evan?Are you okay?"He didn't even answer me which I felt him breathing.I guess I could leave Evan alone.Right?

__

Someone is sleepy and they been sleeping for 2 chapters now!Evan wake up you sleepyhead!You can't be alseep for 3 chapters.Not in Chapter 13 too....Uuu!!Oh well...I guess you'll wake up soon...

I guess you'll wake up soon