Chapter 24

Cartoonz POV:}

We were all just laughing until I got a phone call from Vanoss.I told the guys that I'll be back and I pick up the call.

Cartoonz-"Hello?"

Vanoss-"Luke can you come to Delirious house!Like right now!Please I need you right now."

Cartoonz-"Okay calm down and repeat that again?You said that really quickly.Is everything okay?"

Vanoss-"Come to Delirious house right now!"

Cartoonz-"Evan whats wrong?"

I heard noises and crying and I heard someone pick up the phone.

Delirious-"Nothings wrong.Evan is just joking around.He's stress so no need to come over to my house okay Luke."

Cartoonz-"Delirious what the hell is going on over there?Why don't you want me to come over there?"

I looked at my phone and he hanged up.I put my phone down and went back to the guys and they were having fun."Yo Ohm.Can I ask you something?" "He wants to ask you out bro!XD" "Hell no!I'm not gay"I wish I could ask him out but he I don't know him in person.He's my everything."Whats up Cartoonz?" "I don't know whats up with Vanoss or Delirious but I just got a call from them and Evan wants me over there right now." "Wasn't Evan Pregnant with Wild Cat's kid?" "Wait Vanoss is a girl?!" "No!He already has a kid and its a boy.But.....Vanoss sounded scared and Delirious voice was scary on the call.I don't know what to do." "You should totally go right now.Remember Delirious went Yandere on us."I stopped and left the game and left the call.I realized that Delirious probably went Yandere on Vanoss.I quickly put my shoes on and grab my car keys.I ran to my car and drive all the way to Delirious house.Once I got there I knocked on the door.No answer.I bang the door again and still no answer.I backed up and kicked the door down.I saw Mini and Wild Cat died when I enter.

I heard crying in the room which I ran upstairs.I open the door and saw Jay crying.I picked him and I was looking around for Vanoss or Delirious.They weren't around at all.Where at they?Why would they leave Jay alone?"Mum!Mum!"Jay was making noises which I signed and took him to mine place so I could ask for help.Hopefully everything is okay.

Ohm POV:}

"Fuck you Bryce!" "No!Don't you run off like that Ohm!Come back here!" "No!!!!"We were all laughing until my phone rang."Okay Bryce you can kill me but I'll be back okay." "Awww.But I want to have more fun so I won't kill you but I'll be back for you."Bryce said as he was gone than I put my mic down.I answer Cartoonz called.

Ohm-"Hello?"

Cartoonz-"Hey Ryan.Listen, When I came to Delirious's house there was no one there but dead bodies."

Ohm-"Are you messing with me?Cause Its not halloween at all."

Cartoonz-"No this is for real."

I heard a baby in the background and I was confuse.

Ohm-"Why do I hear baby noises?"

Cartoonz-"Its Jay.Evan's son.I found him alone in the house but no sign of Delirious or Vanoss.Its like Vanoss was hiding Jay from Delirious or something."

Ohm-"Really now?Who was in the house dead tho.?"

Cartoonz-"Wild Cat and Mini."

Ohm-"What!!!Okay I'm coming over there but can you send me the address.I can tell Dracula,Gorilla,ans Bryce to come with me-"

Cartoonz-"No.Its not worth loosing more friends."

Ohm-"Okay but Bryce can take care of Jay while we try to find Vanoss.Wait.Can't we call Moo and Lui since they are on night watch?"

Cartoonz-"True!Okay!I'll send you the address and you pick me up.Than give Jay to Bryce than get Lui and Moo to help us find Vanoss and Delirious."

Ohm-"Okay."

Cartoonz-"Alright see ya there!"

Ohm-"Bye."

We hanged up and than I saw Bryce just standing infront of me."Hey there buddy!" "HOLY SHIT!Bryce!"He grab me and killed me and we were all laughing.Once the game was over I left the game and turn off my computer than got in my car than I got a message which was the address to Cartoonz.Okay let's do this shit!

__

Finally the chapter isn't that short but hopefully you guys enjoy it.Like always I'll see ya all in the next chapter bye!

Like always I'll see ya all in the next chapter bye!

Cuties!<3