Chapter 4

Vanoss POV:}

Once I was home. I was about to unlock my door until I heard noises. I felt the door unlocked and walked in. I saw a tie and I only know who wears this tie. "A-Ah~! T-Tyler~! Ngh~!" I quickly went upstairs and open the door. My face was in shocked as I saw my husband was fucking my friend. They stopped and looked at me. I felt warm tears in my eyes and I felt so angry and sad at the same time. "Vanoss/Evan!" Tyler went up to me but I slapped him. "HOW DARE YOU!WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" "Evan let-" "Don't Evan me. You don't love me at all." I felt warm tears going down as he was hugging me. I pushed him away and ran out the house. I ran as fast as I can and I knew it! He doesn't love me. I was just his toy to fuck. I shouldn't have married him. I shouldn't have love him in the first place. My phone started to ring until I saw who was calling me. I decline it as I didn't want to talk to Wild Cat. I wish I was dead so I would never love again.

Moo POV:}

×At Night×

I called Lui, Delirious, and Vanoss if we are going out tonight. They all said yes except for Vanoss. He never answered my call so I left him a voice mail. I put on my early bird suit and saw Lui. I saw Delirious which we were all here except Vanoss. "Has anyone called Vanoss or seen him?" "No?" Delirious phone started ringing as he walked away and answered it. "Hello? Oh Hey Ev-Are you okay? You sound like you been crying?" I looked at Delirious as he looked at us. "You want me to up you on speaker? Okay than." Delirious looked at us as we nodded and he put Vanoss on speaker.

Del-"Okay your on speaker."

Van-"Okay...."

Lui-"Evan you coming to guar-"

Van-"No. *sniff* I have a lot of things on my mind but Moo can I ask you something?"

Moo-"Sure what is it?"

Van-"Has anyone you loved cheated on you by a friend?"

Moo-"No. Why?"

Van-"I'm just asking."

Del-"Is this about you and Wild Cat?"

I heard him cry more and that was a yes.

Del-"Listen. I'm coming over to your house if thats alright."

Van-"I don't live with Wild Cat anymore. After Mini left I went back to pack my things and left him."

Lui-"Wait Wild Cat cheated on you with Mini? Why would he-"

Van-"HE'S A SELFISH SON OF BITCH WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE HAVE FUCKING FEELINGS!"

Vanoss yelled as his voice cracked and he just hanged up. Delirious put his phone away and walked away. "Sorry but its just you and Lui tonight. I'm going to find Vanoss." Delirious said as he ran off. Sometimes I do even understand Vanoss and Delirious. They don't make sense at all. How do they understand each other more than we do to them?

Delirious POV:}

I was looking everywhere until I ran into Wild Cat's house. I wasn't sure if I should ask him. Fuck it! I went up to Wild Cat and knocked on his door. Once he open it I was really mad at him for breaking Evan's heart. "Hey Delirious why are you here?" "Can I talk to you inside?" "Sure." He let me in as we both sat down. "So why are you-" "I got a call from a very close friend that he was upset about you with Mr.Mini Ladd himself." Wild Cat looked away and looked back at me. "Evan told you didn't he." "Of course he did. I am just looking for Vanoss right now." "What else did he told you?"  "What do you mean by that?" "He told me something which was surprisely impossible." Wild Cat said as he had tears in his eyes. "What is it than." "1. He's moving back to Canada.... 2....." "2 what? Also he going back to Canada! When? Also-" "He's pregnant." Wild Cat said as I looked at him what he said.

Flash back....

"Just take me to the hospital please. I just want to be alone when I doctor comes okay!"

Back to the present....

"No wonder he told me to go to the hospital." "Evan did what?" I got up and I think he was leaving tonight in secret. "I have to go!" "Delirious do you know what Vanoss is planning." "I think he trying to leave in secret which is tonight!" I said as I rushed to the door but Wild Cat grab my hand. "Let me give you a ride than. "He said while holding to the keys. Hopefully we could make it there in time.

__

Wait Vanoss is going back to his hometown-I mean Canada! Yeah thats what I totally said hehehe... Sorry for slow update but phone disconnected AGAIN! So slow update and my dad went threw my gallery and saw smut...

Thats embarrassing and he didn't say anything to me but I'll see ya next time bye!