Chapter 14

??? POV:}

I was writing down the plan and it was on Q as well."Daniel!Get the recorder!We're going to that killer's house!" "On it!"Daniel said as he went to get the recorder.We need to find out what that killer is up to so we could get him on our side.I walked outside and got my car ready.Once Daniel got in my car we drove all the way to that killer's house."Hey Brock.Do you think Evan will be alright?Like he talks in his sleep and he might give information." "Maybe he's just-" "enough talking about Vanoss!Lets just get this to Cartoonz and be done with this!All I wanted to fucking do was spend some time with Craig!" "Man.No wonder you never talk about Vanoss." "Shut the hell.up Lui!"We found those fucking youtubers.We park our car far from the killer's house and sneak to one of the windows."Hey Boss...?What do you think we could find?" "About this killer.Whats he hiding."I said as I lift Daniel up.He was on my shoulders as he started recording."Since I look fucking weak that doesn't mean I'm useless.This whole thing is your fault Tyler!If you wouldn't have got me pregnant than this whole thing couldn't happen at all-" "Evan calm-" "Hell no!This piece of shit-" "Everyone calm down.Now Wild Cat let him go..." "No!You fuckers always-"There was a lot of stuff happening and someone fucking yelled.I think that guy name Evan?"Remember this Wild Cat!You don't mess with Bat Owl and I could defend myself!"I grab the recording and stopped it.

I saw Daniel fell but I grab his hand and ran off.We were hiding in an alley way and hopefully they didn't see us."Well...Well...Evan's Bat Owl huh?Thats a huge surprised and he had a kid in him.More fun for us!Hehehe...."

__

Oh boy....What are they planning with their information?Who are these people anyway.

What are they planning with their information?Who are these people anyway

Sorry for a short chapter....
P.S.No picture