Chapter 32

×A few hours later×

Vanoss POV:}

I woke up and saw Jay sleeping right next to me hugging my arm.I smiled and laughed alittle.I try not to wake him up but it didn't work.He yawned and rub his eyes."Hmmm....What happen?" "Sorry to wake up but you can go back-"He just hugged me and I hugged back.He let go of me and got my mask off."Are you my dad?Because my dad said that your my real dad and he said to call him Uncle Luke or Cartoonz.Is it true that your my dad?"He ask looking at me with a question face."Yeah.I'm your dad.You have my last name first of all and my hair and my eye." "Whats your last name?" "Fong.Evan Fong.Your Jay Fong."He smile really big and I smile back.I haven't smile for years."You stay here with Luke okay.I have to do something." "Like what?" "I have to stop a friend."I said and he want to come with me."Will I ever see you again?"He said and I smiled and kneel down."Don't worry.I'll be back but if I don't want you to take this."I took off my mask and gave it to him.I had another one so he could have mine."Your mask." "To remember me by." "Okay."He smiled and hugged me."I love you."My heart stop when Jay said that.It reminded me of someone.

Flashback...

"I love you."

"I love you too Tyler."

Present....

"I-I love you too Jay."I felt tears in my eyes as I open the window.Jay was confuse until I jumped out of the window and turned into an Owl.I startrd flying until Jay didn't see me on the ground.He had tears on his eyes as I went back in my animal form.I looked at him and he looked at me."Hello there...." "Hoo." "Is my dad alive?"I nodded and he smile."Good.Cause I want him to be okay."I look at him and he pet my head before leaving the room.I heard Moo and Lui so I started to fly away."Bat Owl!Bat Owl!Are you here?"I landed behind them and I smiled.I had tears in my eyes because I haven't seen them for years.I'm so happy to see them again.

Lui POV:}

I was remembering the olds days while Moo was calling Vanoss.I was loosing hope of him being alive.What if Delirious kills him.I always remember what Evan told me if its him.

Quick flashback...

We were just sitting there hanging out (This was before Wild Cat married Vanoss and Delirious still had a crush on him but still was supportive)

"You know what Lui?" Vanoss explained as Lui looked at him with confusion. "What is it?" Lui reply and Vanoss just gave him a smile.
"You're like a brother to me and you'll always be my brother." Vanoss smiled at Lui and Lui didn't know what to say.
"What happens if your dead or not or you survived but I don't know its you.The real you," Lui was afraid to loose Evan and Vanoss just laugh. "The real me will starte making Owl noises but when I say Hoodini than you'll know its me." Vanoss said with laughter.Lui looked at him and started laughing. "Why hoodini?" Lui asked. "Does it make you laugh?" Vanoss said and Lui giggled alittle. "Yeah." Lui answer. "Than you know why I chose Hoodini.But that won't ever happen.I promis I won't leave you alone to not be happy okay." Evan said pulling Lui close to him as Lui snuggled into Evan's warm hug. "Okay." Lui finally answered.

Back to the present..

I started crying until I heard Owl sounds."Hoodini."I turned around see a man with a black suit and a smile on his face.I smiled and got up and ran to Evan."EVAN!"I yelled running to hug him.We both fell down to our knees and I kept hughing him but tight."I miss you so much!" "Me too.I missed you too.I told you that I wouldn't leave you like that.I kept my word."I didn't answer him at all.All I cared about was seeing if he was okay."W-Where's your mask?" "Jay has my mask and he has grown so much when I was gone."I saw Evan crying and I know he wanted to be with Jay since he was a baby.I noticed that Evan didn't feel good.I looked at Moo and he smiled at us.I guess he backed off when I was hugging Vanoss so he didn't want to ruden things.I'm just so happy to see my friend that treats me like a brother.I don't want him to leave again.

__

Awww....So cute!Anyway where's Delirious out of everything huh?Let's find out in the next chapter.....

So cute!Anyway where's Delirious out of everything huh?Let's find out in the next chapter