Chapter 35

Ohm POV:}

I was just chilling until Cartoonz came downstairs.Lui?I don't even know but I guess he was in the same room with me."Guys I got some news." "What is it?"Lui asked and we both looked at him."Evan's pregnant."My eyes widen and how?Did Delirious fucked him?"Was he force to or-"Cartoonz went up to me and gave me a big slap in the face.That fucking hurts!Lui started to Fan girl like Nogla.I rolled my eyes ans Lui ran upstairs as Cartoonz ran after him."OH~ VANOSS!!!" "LUI NO!!!!"I just shrugged and followed them.The door open and Lui jumped in there.I smiled as I was about to go back where I was doing I heard yelling.I saw Cartoonz taking Jay out of the room and Lui never came out of that room."What's going on?" "Vanoss started to attack the raccoon." "Why?!" "I dunno ask him!"We heard crashes and yelling."D-DELIRIOUS!!!!YOU MOTHER FUCKER!YOU GET AWAY FROM EVAN RIGHT NOW!" "COME AT ME BITCH!YOU CAN'T STOP ME LIKE BROCK COULDN'T"Delirious yelled and I can't believe what I'm about to do.I was looking for something to shoot him.I found a gun and it was loaded.I went upstairs and pointed the gun at Delirious."You stay back or I'll shoot."When I said that he smirked."You don't have the guts to shoot me." "Oh yeah!"I heard a gun shot but I heard someone gasp.I heard someone fell on the floor.When I looked I dropped the gun."Oh no.Evan!Evan come on wake up!Shit!I didn't mean-" "Evan why did you take the shot?!You dumbass!"We heard him laugh alittle."I-I'll p-put others l-lives b-before m-mine." "But both of you are dying." "H-Heh....I wish that I-I could h-have d-done better than being t-the weak one o-over here....."Vanoss started coughing up blood.

Lui ran out of the room while Delirious fell to his knees and I heard tears.He mumbled something but I could only hear a few words."I'm an idiot!I snapped!I should be dead!I'm too dangerous!I need to die!"I heard him saying to himself and I felt bad until Cartoonz came for Evan."He's loosing blood.Ohm bring me the first aid kit.Maybe there could be something useful in there." "On it!"I said getting up and went to go find a first aid kit.

Delirious POV:}

What have you done!

I-I didn't want him shot!We couldn't die from a bullet!

You ruden my life Delirium!And its best if we both die!

Jonathan!You can't take me down with you!You know I will live-

Yeah.But at least I'll shoot myself in the head so we could die together!Its for the best of Vanoss and everyone else.I don't want to hurt them.

Jonathan!Don't do it!Didn't you want a family with Evan?

I want a family when he's ready to have a family.Not take his life away or everything you did with me and Evan's relationship.He won't love me!I'll be alone!At least he can stay away from us!From me!We're too dangerous for Vanoss to be with.

Than kill him.If he dies.Kill Jay and kill us.We could be a family in hell.

No!I don't want this!I want to be alone!And your going to pay for this!

Im the voice is your head.Delirious!You can't-H-Hey!What the hell!No!Stop!Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Jay POV:}

I was going back to the same room where dad attack the raccoon but I saw a man on the floor crying to himself talking to himself.I was going up to him and sat infront of him.I tapped him and he looked at me with tears."H-Hello There."I was shy but I took a deep breath and gave him a small smile."Hello.Ummm....Are you okay?" "Im not really I just don't want anyone close to me." "Oh.I could leave if you want to be alone." "N-No your fine.If you don't mind telling me your name?" "Oh!Right!My name is Jay.Jay Fong.Whats your?" "Jonathan.Jonathan Denis.Its nice to meet you."He said and he was wipping his tears.He looks familiar.Do I know him from anywhere."Jay!Jay!Jay get away from him!He's dangerous."Uncle Lui said but I shrugged him off."But I want to stay with him.He's not dangerous.He's sad and I want to help him.Please.Let me stay with Jonathan."I gave him sad eyes and he sigh."You act a lot like Vanoss when he wants to helps other people.Okay fine!Just run out if your scared okay." "Okay Uncle Lui."I said as he walked out and took the gun out of the room.I felt a hug from Jonathan and why do I feel safe with him?Have I seen him before?My head hurts but why?Why is my head hurting.Once he pulled away I felt pain.I was getting dizzy.

×small visions (before Jay was born)×

Delirious:Vanoss you need to stay here when the baby was born.

Vanoss:Why?Why do you care so much about me?Let me go back to Canada!Where I belong!Tyler doesn't love me and look what he did to me!He got me pregnant and cheated on me!Its not like-

Delirious:I love you okay!I loved for 5 years and we been close.Listen Evan.I'll be there for you in all 9 months.Okay.

Vanoss:Okay Del.

Vanoss & Delirious:Welcome to the world Jay....

__

Me is sleepy cause its 11:25pm and I don't sleep cause I can't fall sleep so confusion.Re-Write it when I'm not sleepy.Sorry for the long wait guys.I had an F in my math class so I stayed to get it up and it went to an F to an A.Anyway Bye for now!

Anyway Bye for now!