Sequel?

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed the ending of The Kidnapper's Wife! Again, I really appreciate all of you sticking with me until the end! I loved writing it, and your votes and comments and reads kept me going all the way to the end!

I've been getting a lot of questions about whether I will write a sequel, and the answer is yes! I do plan on writing a sequel to The Kidnapper's Wife. I have some ideas for where Jade's story goes after the kidnapping. But I want to finish my other book, Collective first, and also do some editing on this book. In the meantime, what would really help me when I'm writing the sequel is hearing what you guys are still wondering after reading the ending of the first book. 

Are there any plot points you're confused about? Any storylines that feel incomplete? Do you want to know more about what Jade is feeling, or thinking, or doing now, or at any point during the story? Do you want to hear from Anna? Do you want to hear from Connor? Are there any other characters you want to know more about? 

Let me know anything you'd like to see in the sequel and I will try my best to incorporate it in to make sure I really get any and all questions answered, plot lines concluded, and characters fully explored! 

You guys are the best, I absolutely love writing, and it makes me happy that what I love doing can give someone else a little joy too =). And if you're looking for another book to check out in the meantime, read a few chapters of Collective, I might be a little biased but I promise it has a great plot once you get into it ;). 

~Morgan