Thirteen

Patrick

Fashion week was well underway and after the issue the first night its been pretty smooth sailing since then. No one really knows what happened because the guy didn't want to say what happened because he would be arrested and the media just thought Emerson had too much to drink and had to leave early.

But I've never been to Paris before and this place was great. It was a great time getting to go to new places and be treated like royalty. Emerson has food catered to her and anything I️ ask for I️ get too. I️ have a lot of work to do once I️ get back to say the least.

Today was a off day where Emerson didn't need to be anywhere and she wanted to take me out. Sometimes she wears the pants in this fake relationship, but that's okay.

I️ get dressed in a nice shirt and pair of jeans her people got me and wait for her to get ready out in the living room part of the hotel room. I️ pet princess because as much as I️ don't want to admit I️ like the rat dog, she's kinda amazing. She never barks and loves to cuddle. She listens well and is pretty talented if you ask me.

"Okay, should I️ wear a blue dress or pink dress" Emerson asks.

"Blue for sure. It makes your eyes sparkle" I️ say.

"Thanks girl" she jokes and I️ roll my eyes.

"I️ has three sisters, I️ know how to pick a dress" I️ defend.

"I️ don't doubt it" she admits.

After a few more minutes she comes out. She looks beautiful as always and a little clumbsy.

"I️ cannot wear heals" she insists stumbling around.

"Why don't you wear more comfortable shoes" I️ ask.

"Because I️ love how my legs look in them" she insists.

"Your dress reaches the ground, nobody can see your legs" I️ remind her.

"Details Patrick" she smirks and I️ shake my head.

"Come on goofball. Lets go see the Eiffel Tower" I️ say.

After a little drive we get out to the Eiffel Tower and we take a bunch of pictures. She takes one of me where it looked like I'm leaning on it. We even had a complete stranger take a picture of me on her back while we both pointed to it.

It was the  I️ remember why we worked so well together in the first place. Because we weren't pressuring ourselves to be a perfect couple. We were just here, having fun and doing fun things. But part of me feels like it can be this simple while we could be a real couple. I️ don't know, it was all so confusing.

"You ready to go in it" she asks and I turn to her.

"We're going up there" I️ ask looking up at the Eiffel Tower.

"Hell yeah. Around here I️ let them take pictures of me and they let me play with their toys" she shrugs.

"The Eiffel Tower isn't a toy" I️ laugh.

"Not with that attitude it isn't" she teases and I️ roll my eyes.

"You're lucky you're cute" I️ say.

"And..." she trails off.

"And funny" I️ add on.

"And..." she smirks.

"And such a beautiful soul" I️ continue.

"I️ am pretty lucky. I️ got you after all" she smiles.