braiding

More Sabezra! Art belongs to Meldy-Arts enjoy!

Ezra sat boredly on top of the Ghost, chin resting on his palm. It was late afternoon with the sun setting on Atalon.
"Hey Ezra."
The boy looked over to see Sabine walking towards him.
"Hey Sabine" Ezra greeted as the Mandolin sat down beside him.
"How you doing?"
"Can't complain" Sabine shrugged.
A sudden breeze came up making Ezra's hair flutter dramatically. Sabine reached over and ran a hand through the thick lox. Ezra pulled away.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Playing with your hair" Sabine shrugged.
Ezra hesitated before moving back to his position and felt Sabine's fingers comb through his hair again. It was kind of nice. It reminded him of his mother. Sabine saw Ezra didn't mind her messing around with his hair so she started to braid it. When she finished, she would undo it before starting again. Ezra sat comfortably as he felt Sabin twist his hair continually. He liked the way the Mandalorin twisted the lox gently before stopping and restarting. Sabine repeatedly braided Ezra's hair for the next ten minutes or so. They both found it strangely relaxing and neither seemed to mind it.
"You know" Ezra said suddenly.
"I wonder if Hera's ever braided Kanan's hair."
"I'm sure she has" Sabine smiled.
"And if she hasn't then I will."