Face paint

Ezra sat on his bunk, reading a data pad with his boots off. He'd gotten back from a mission to rescue some innocent prisoners and was having some down time. Suddenly, his com went off.
"Ezra? You there?" Sabine's voice came through the device.
Ezra picked it up and pressed transmit.
"I'm here Sabine. What is it?" He asked.
"I need help with an art project. Do you think you can give me a hand?"
"If mine was detachable of course" Ezra joked.
He heard Sabine slapping her forehead.
"I'll be right there" he promised getting off his bunk and left his cabin.

Ezra knocked twice on Sabine's door and waited for a reply.
"Come in" he heard the Mandalorin say and opened the door.
She was sitting cross legged on the floor mixing a bucket full of white liquid. Sabine wasn't wearing her armour and looking causal.
"Hey Sabine. What's that?" He asked going in.
"A new paint I've been working on" Sabine replied as he sat opposite her.
"Do you need my help? Cause I've never used paints before" Ezra told her.
"Oh. No. I just need to make sure it isn't too thin" Sabine replied.
"So what am I supposed to do?"
"Stay still" Sabine replied as she dipped her fingers into the bucket and reached out to Ezra.
Before the boy knew what happened, he was having white paint drawn across his arms.
Sabine made two white lines​around Ezra's wrists and surveyed them.
"Well, it's not too bad" she muttered.
"This isn't explosive paint is it?" Ezra asked nervously.
"Of course it isn't. I'm not completely​ crazy" Sabine smiled.
Ezra smirked and dipped his own fingers into the paint and drew two lines down Sabine's face.
The girl pulled away with a giggle and put more paint on Ezra.
It wasn't long before the two were play fighting to put more paint on one another.
Sabine finally managed to back Ezra into a corner where she crossed her legs and continued painting his face. 
Ezra was laughing and trying to push the Mandalorin away, but he was trapped and couldn't do much.

Sabine finally stopped and sat back

Sabine finally stopped and sat back. Ezra smiled at her and sat up a bit.
"Well that was interesting" Sabine said.
"Yeah. It was fun as well" Ezra agreed.
"The paint works so that's a relief" Sabine told him.
"I wasn't sure if it would."
"Being the smart Mandalorin​you are, I'm sure you could do anything with paint" Ezra said.
Sabine smiled at him gently at that.
"C'mon. We'd best wash this off before anyone sees" she said.
Ezra nodded and they both stood and went to the refresher.

Sabezra!!!!
Suggestions are welcome.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲