Cubelebrehs

The video above is where I got the idea. Enjoy

It was a pleasant night on Lothal. There were no Impeirals around because it was Empire day. Ezra sat in Old Joe's bar, he'd separated himself from the crew for a bit of alone time. Right now, he gazed glumly at the wooden bar, lost in his own thoughts.

"What can I get you Ezra?" Old Joe asked approaching the boy.

"Got anything strong to help forget stuff?" Ezra asked.

"You could have a Cubelebrah" Joe suggested.

"Cubelebreh?" Ezra repeated.

"Will it calm my nerves?"

"It should do."

"Does it have alcohol?"

"Just a bit."

"I'll have a one with no alcohol thanks."

"You got it."

Old Joe went over to the shelves, grabbing the necessary items for Ezra's drink.

"So what are you doing here alone?" He asked as he started preparing the Cubelebreh.

"Just needed some time to myself. You know, considering its Empire day" Ezra shrugged.

"And because it's your birthday" Old Joe said.

Ezra nodded wordlessly.

"Here you go" Joe passed a tall glass of scarlet and brown liquid with a straw in it. 

"Thanks" Ezra said taking the glass and sipping it through the straw.

His eyes widened and he took his mouth from the straw.

"Wow. That's powerful" he said, licking his lips.

"Like it?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, it's good" Ezra nodded before latching his lips over the straw and began to drink the liquid again.

"Drink up" Joe said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

Ezra downed the Cubelebreh in a matter of seconds and placed the now empty glass on the bar.

"Another" he told Joe.

"This party is just getting started."

"Ezra?" Hera opened Zeb and Ezra's cabin door and looking inside.

She was met with an empty room. Frowning, the Twe'lik left the cabin and went into the common room.

"Does anyone know where Ezra is?" She asked the rest of the crew.

"He went out a couple of hours ago" Sabine replied.

"Said he was going to Old Joe's bar."

"Well come on. We need to find him before midnight."

The Ghost Crew walked into the bar and looked round. There was so sign of the kid anywhere. They approached Old Joe who was washing an empty glass.

"Joe, have you seen Ezra?" Kanan asked.

"Yup, the kid's over there" Joe pointed.

The crew looked round and felt their eyes widen and jaws drop. Ezra was playing the keyboard, a tall glass with scarlet and brown liquid inside resting beside him. He was singing loudly while the other people in the bar tapped their boots and nodded there heads to the rhythm.

"To life, to life, lakiem" Ezra sang.

"Lakiem, lakiem, to life. Life has a way of amusing us, blessing and bruising us. Drinking lakiem to liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifa."

Ezra gave a breath of air before leaning over and taking a drink through the straw.

"I don't believe it, what's gotten into him?" Hera stared at Joe as the boy began singing again.

"Oh maybe just a few non-alcoholic Cubelebrehs that turned out to have spirits in them" Joe raised a bottle of the strongest wine in the known galaxy from behind the counter.

"You didn't" Sabine stared, grinning.

"Hey, you guys do your rebellious things, I do mine" Joe said with amusement.

The Ghost Crew laughed and turned back to here Ezra was playing the keyboard.

"Ladarlardalardalardalardalardalardalardaaaaa HEY!" Ezra yelled before bursting into the chorus again. 

"So how many of those Cubelebrehs did you say he had?" Sabine asked Old Joe.

"About seven, why?"

"Please give me the recipe" Sabine begged.

"I need to know how to make these so I can get Ezra to shamelessly sing."