Ezra's art lessons

A lot of people seem to like my Ezra x Sabine story's so here's one for you.

Sabine did the final touch to her new painting. It was Kanan defeating the Grand Inquisitor. The Jedi had told them all the final battle against the Sith.
She was very impressed with Kanan, and did the painting to celebrate not only their victory, but the grow of the Rebellion.
She heard the door hiss and looked round.
Ezra stood in the doorway.
"Hey Ezra" Sabine greeted then noticed the boy's eyes were on her new painting.
"That's great" he commented.
"Thanks."
The Mandalorin turned back to her art, even though it was done.
"Sabine...Do you think you could..." Ezra swallowed nervously.
Sabine looked over at him with a raised brow. He never lost control of his talking.
"Do you think you could teach me how to do art?"
Sabine blinked a few times in shock. Ezra wanted her to teach him?
"Well, yeah, sure kid. We can start right now if you want."
Sabine was as surprised as Ezra at what she said.
Ezra's shocked face soon slid into a smile of pleasure.
"Great."
Sabine used her eyes to motion him inside.

Many weeks passed after Sabine agreed to help Ezra with his art. And she had to admit, he was a fast learner, it was no wonder he was doing so well with Kanan.
He learned how to do the classic Phoenix symbol, and also other marks of the Rebels.

Kanan noticed Ezra's frequent vanishing so he decided to investigate. He stopped outside Sabine's door when he heard his Padawan's voice. Listening carefully, he made out words of what was being said.
"Good Ezra. Now use the thin setting on they to do the details..."
"You know, this is harder than it looks..."
"Yeah, but it gets easier as time passes."
Kanan stared at the wall. Ezra was learning how to do art? And Sabine was the one teaching him?!
The shock soon passed and Kanan found himself smirking.
He knew Ezra had a thing for Sabine.

The Phantom detached from the Ghost on a run for Ezra and Kanan. The OP was easy for the two Jedi. Simply give Vizago his cargo he wanted that they had snatched a few days before, and they would get paid. Ezra stood beside his Master who was flying the shuttle.
"So! How's the painting sessions going?" Kanan grinned at Ezra.
His Padawan froze. Kanan knew. How though? Oh god. In all honesty, Ezra didn't want to know.
"I...I don't know what your talking about Master. I don't do art" he replied.
"Uh huh. So that's why your doing painting's with Sabine?"
Ezra face palmed.
"Fine! You got me! She's helping me get better at spray art."
Kanan glanced at Ezra with a smirk.
That kid could be really stubborn, but Kanan always managed to get the truth out of him somehow.