Family Time

Kartik and Naira in unison spoke the name "JHANVI"....

Laksh asked KaIra abt the meaning of this name...
Naira told Laksh that JHANVI is other name of Ganga river which gives life to people...
Kartik told that Jhanvi gave new meaning of life to Laksh and KT as they both reached a new level of life as parents...
Naira told KT that Jhanvi is very lucky for this family...because the day she took birth everything got well...a Nandini got her son...Naira got a new family...and every danger from this family vanished...

Naira took Jhanvi and kissed on her forehead...
Naira whispered in Jhanvi's ears that her parents love her the most...
Naira looked at Laksh and requested him that he will take care of Jhanvi and treat her badly...
Everyone knew why Naira said this..
Tulsi and Nandini went near Naira...

Kartik spoke Naira's name and signalled her...
Naira gave Jhanvi to Nandini and ran towards Kartik...
Kartik took Naira in his hug...
Naira felt comfort in Kartik's arms and cried her heart out...
Naira asked in cute voice that why her father did so bad with her...may be there's some fault in her....why daughters have to bear everything...

Kartik kissed on her forehead and spoke that daughters are the most precious creatures of this world...they can't see anyone of their family member in pain...they cry when they see their parents in pain...they feel happy when their family is happy...and the most difficult thing daughters bear is when they have to leave their parents....
Kartik cupped Naira's face and told her that some people take daughters as burden and those people are the most idiotic and ridiculous people....

Everyone smiled on Kartik and Naira's Bond......

After 2 days

Kartik was discharged from hospital...
Laksh,KT and Shivani came to hospital to take him....

They reached the house...
Kartik and Naira were given proper welcome...
But they both were confused when they saw house decorated...

Anupam told him that his and Pari's wedding is tomorrow...
Naira made Kartik sit on sofa properly...
Keerti asked Kartik if he's happy now as he got his family...
Kartik nodded in No...
Everyone looked towards Kartik...
Kartik told that he's happy because Naira got a new and the best family...and this family has a rule to love their daughter-in-laws more than sons...and if Naira is happy he's happy...
Kartik told every family member that if they Kartik and Naira to stay in this house then they have to tolerate KaIra's fights and solve them too sometimes if needed...

Everyone laughed....

Ganga brought halwa for Kartik...
Kartik was abt to say something but Ganga told him that no nuts are there in halwa Naira told them already...
Ganga handed over the bowl to Naira...

Naira handed over bowl to Nandini and smiled...
Naira told Nandini that today she will feed Kartik...
Nandini was overwhelmed...
She sat beside Kartik and started feeding him...

Kartik and Naira knew that Nandini was on verge of crying...
They signalled each other and then Shivani....

Shivani went near Nandini and asked him that she never feed her with this much love...
She turned her face...
Kartik told Shivani that she's not worthy of it...she always irritated Maa that's why she was strict with her...

Now Shivani and Kartik started fighting...

Nandini now cried more...
Kartik and Shivani both got worried...

Kartik asked Nandini what happened to her...
Nandini told that she missed this a lot...

They were chatting like this only...
They didn't come to know that when time turned to 9 pm...
Tulsi and Ganga were going to make dinner
Nandini was abt to get up when Tulsi stopped her and told her to spend time with Kartik and Naira...

Prerna and Anurag thanked Kartik and Naira for saving KT and Jhanvi...
Kartik told Prerna and Anurag that he didn't save their daughter...
Everyone looked at him...
Kartik picked up Jhanvi and told everyone that he has double relation with Jhanvi...
Kartik looked at Naira and Naira told them that they both are not only Jhanvi's chachu-chachi but has another relation of mammu-mammi...

Kartik signalled Naira and she brought something...
Kartik went near KT and told her that she will not feel alone on Raksha Bandhan as she has a brother now...
Naira gave KT a Rakhi and asked her to tie Kartik...
KT was in tears now but she happily took Rakhi and tied on Kartik's wrist...

Now Kartik went to Anurag and Prerna and told them that he saved his sister and his niece...

Everyone smiled on Kartik and Naira...
Kartik asked KT that what should he gift her...
KT asked him to promise her that he will never leave this family...and always remain her brother...
Kartik promised her ....

Kartik went towards Prerna and requested her if she can make aloo paranthas for him as she makes the best...
Prerna smiled...

Everyone started having dinner....
Shivani asked everyone for a selfie...

Kartik started feeling pain in his shoulder...
Tulsi asked him to take rest and take medicines...
Naira took Kartik to room...

She made him lie in bed properly and made him change too...
Kartik told Naira that it's for Naira's 4th wish...
Kartik signalled Naira to lie down on her place...and switch off light and switch on the lamp...
The moment Naira switched on the lamp,she saw the room filled with her mother Avantika's reflection....
Naira looked towards Kartik with teary eyes...
Kartik pulled Naira towards him...
Naira cried in his embrace...
Kartik told Naira that now her mother will never be away from her ever...

Naira hugged Kartik tightly and took him in kiss...
Kartik and Naira slept hugging each other tightly...