Fear

It has been 2 weeks since Naira has joined office.
Kartik and Naira were getting close unknown to them...

Morning 8 am
Kartik was unable to sleep as he was just thinking abt Naira....
He closed his eyes and just saw Naira's face...

He left for work.Naira and Kartik entered office at the same time.

They both had to leave for a meeting.They got ready and left....

While driving,Kartik got a phone call. So he stopped car at a side and attended the phone call...
While he was attending phone call,Naira could see tension on Kartik's face..he disconnected the call saying that he will come there in 15 minutes..

He called his clients and asked them if they can postpone meeting for just 1 hour. They agreed.
Kartik started the car and stopped at a secluded place. Naira was scared because she saw anger in Kartik's eyes...

Kartik came out of the car and ordered Naira to not come behind him...

He went inside.Naksh was also present there..He signalled Kartik towards a girl who was standing behind a pole in fear.

Kartik took out his belt and went towards the girl. He handed over belt to the girl and asked her to give the man punishment herself...
She has to be strong...

The girl came forward and started beating the man...
Police came and arrested the man..
Girl came forward and thanked Kartik for giving her strength..
Kartik just kept his hand on her head and blessed her...

Kartik asked Naksh to drop the girl at her house safely..
Kartik cleaned himself and went towards the car. He saw Naira. She was calm. He started the car.

While driving towards their destination,they stopped on traffic lights..
Naira looked outside.Suddenly she started shivering... She turned towards Kartik and hugged him.. Kartik was shocked.. Naira hid her face in crook of his neck..
Kartik asked her the matter. He held Naira's chin and brought her face up.
Their faces were very close.
Naira was having tears in her eyes.. seeing those tears Kartik felt as if his heart was crushed...
Kartik wiped the tears and asked Naira abt the matter...
But they were unable to talk as lights turned green..
They started driving again but didn't talk..
Kartik was thinking that what made Naira this much scared? Why he can't see Naira in pain??

Naira was thinking that how can she just hug her boss? Why she feels comfortable with him??

They both attended the meeting. Meeting was successful....

Zoya came to pick Naira. Zoya asked Kartik in code words if the work was done. Kartik nodded in yes....
Naira understood what they were talking abt.....

Zoya and Naira started their journey..
Naira started thinking....

Flashback starts

When Kartik ordered her that she shouldn't come out.
She decided she will not but something made her scared.
She came out of car and went near the gate. She heard each and every word.
She saw everything...
She was now sure that Kartik is a good person.

Flashback ends

Naira thought that can a man be really gentle....no she's wrong. No man can be gentle towards a girl...All men are same and she knows it very well...

Her thoughts were broken when Zoya shook her..

Wait for next update!!!!