Together Forever!!

Shivani went near Nandini and kept her hand on her shoulder but Nandini jerked her hand...
She slapped Shivani and scolded her for not revealing to her anything abt Kartik being Parth....

Shivani held Nandini from her shoulders and told her that she always wanted to tell Nandini abt this but she wanted that first Mandira should get her punishment....and most importantly Kartik and Naira stopped her...
Shivani asked Naira to tell the reason...

Tulsi went towards Naira and asked her why they hid this much.....
Naira folded her hands in front of everyone and said sorry for hiding such a big truth...
She told everyone that it wasn't easy for her and Kartik to control their emotions....
She informed the family that Mandira was still finding Annie to grab info abt Parth alas Kartik so that she can kill him and after that she can kill Nandini...so Kartik decided to take revenge from Mandira....
Secondly,Kartik knew if family came to know abt his identity then the news automatically would have reached to Mandira...and what she would have done no one could think....

Naira saw Nandini crying...Naira went near Nandini and bent down infront of her...
She told Nandini that she has to know many things abt Kartik....
Nandini looked at Naira in fear that what she wants to say...
Naira was unable to say so she asked Zoya and Keerti to tell family everything....

Zoya told whole family abt Kartik's childhood in Ashram,he always asking abt his mother...always craving for parents...his struggles...his love.....Naira's past....their marriage....how they came to abt Virani's being Kartik's real family....

Nandini broke down completely....listening to all that which her son went through....
Naira and Shivani both sat beside her...
Nandini started cursing her motherhood....she knew she always felt different when she saw Kartik....she should have realise when ever she used to see Shivani and Kartik having funny moments....why didn't recognise her own son....

Naira wrapped her arm around Nandini's shoulder...
Nandini hugged Naira for support...
Naira kept rubbing Nandini's back to calm her....
Shivani held Nandini's hand and asked for forgiveness....
Nandini took Shivani in hug...but slapped her too...
Nandini asked Shivani to promise her that she will never hide her anything from her....
Shivani looked at Nandini and then at Naira...
Naira knew Shivani is going to run but she held Shivani's arm and ordered her to promise her mother...

Shivani said first she will talk to Kartik then she will decide...

Meanwhile,Doctor came and informed the family that Kartik is fine but his shoulder has stitches so he has to careful in that matter....
Doctor asked who was Naira?
Naira came forward...Doctor informed her that in unconscious state also Kartik was taking her name..so she can go and be with him....
Kartik has been shifted to private ward...

Naira asked Doctor if one more person can go with her...
Doctor agreed but he asked that Kartik shouldn't be disturbed...
Naira held Nandini's hand and told her that if she's Kartik's wife then Nandini is Kartik's mother...
Nandini has more right on Kartik than her....so they both will go inside...

Nandini and Naira entered the ward...and saw Kartik sleeping peacefully...
Naira knew Kartik is not sleeping he was just acting...
Naira took a jug of water and threw it on his face...
Nandini was shocked what Naira did..
Kartik jumped like a frog and asked Naira what she was doing...

Everyone came inside listening to all this....
Naira told Nandini that he was pretending to sleep...
She told Kartik that she knows him very well...
Naira called him Nautanki...and scolded him that his mother has come here to meet him and he's just ridiculous....
Kartik asked Naira in a funny way mother which mother.....he has no mother....oh she was talking abt Mother India....

What came next was a shock to Kartik....
Nandini slapped Kartik and held his face to show him who is his mother....
Nandini started scolding him that what does he think of himself...is he a hero or what...didn't he see pain in his mother's eyes who were longing for him....he never abt his mother for whom her son died 24 years back but now she comes to know that he's alive and he's none other Kartik....

Kartik held his left ear with his left hand and said SORRY MAA.....
The moment Kartik said Maa...she just kept looking at him...
She sat in front of him and requested him to say that again...
He again said MAA....
Nandini took Kartik in hug....

Nandini was cloud 9 because she got her son back....
Kartik saw Karan in tears and called him PAPA...
Karan came towards Kartik kept his hand on Kartik's head...he too hugged Kartik....

Naira told Kartik that she's going to police station with Karan and Naksh and with Karan Uncle and Nandini Aunty will stay....
Nandini stopped Naira from going and stood up...
She asked Naira what does she call Nandini ryt now...
Naira replied Nandini aunty...
Nandini scolded her for that and told her that if she's Kartik's mother then she's Naira's mother too...so she will call Nandini Maa...
Karan also asked Naira to call him Papa...

Kartik decided to tease his father so he told Naira that if she finds difficulty in saying Papa she can call Karan by saying PEEPA...similar words...
Kartik got smack from Naira and asked him to stop irritating everyone...
Kartik told that first she should stop irritating him which frustrates him and he will stop irritating everyone...
Naira and Kartik again started their fight....

Naira asked Nandini that what she ate when Kartik was in her womb...
Kartik told her that Nandini ate laddu,kaaju,sweets...
Naira started laughing and teased Kartik that Nandini didn't eat almonds that's why Kartik doesn't have brain...
Kartik told Naira that Nandini ate sweets that's why he's so nice,cute like his mother....
Naira told Kartik that he might be cute but he's irritating too...
Kartik told Naira irritating their wives is birth right of Virani men...
With that Kartik gave a smirk to Karan....

Naira prayed to Krishnaji that where he send her...why she only met this MENDEK...and she's angry on Krishnaji
Kartik replied to Naira that he should be angry on Krishnaji for making his bond with this SHERNI who can kill him anytime...
Everyone was laughing listening to their silly fighting comments...

Kartik and Naira continued their fight until Shivani came in between...and told them that they are in hospital...
Zoya and Keerti yelled at KaIra that they can never change....

Kartik realised that he only met Nandini and Karan...
Tulsi and Mihir came forward...and blessed him...
Kartik said sorry to both of them...
Kartik saw Laksh with his daughter coming inside and KT beside her...

Kartik asked Laksh if he can take the baby in his arms...
The moment Kartik took baby girl in his arms...the baby done his job on Kartik...

Kartik's expression made everyone laugh...
Ganga told Kartik that it's good and baby will be very close to him...
Kartik asked if he can keep baby's name...
Shivani told everyone that KaIra already decided the name...
KT asked Kartik abt the name...

Kartik and Naira in unison spoke the name "JHANVI"....