Destruction

Next morning

Kartik woke up and saw his princess sleeping hugging him tightly...
He kissed on her forehead...
He saw the time it was 7 am

Kartik thought that Naira is already tired due to yesterday so he should let her sleep...
He tried to move but Naira cuddled into him more...
So he hugged her back...
After few minutes,Kartik started saying sweet things to Naira and finally she woke up having a smile on her face...
But her smile vanished when she realised Kartik was kissing on her neck...
Naira didn't stop Kartik because she was enjoying Kartik's touch

Kartik and Naira again started making love....
They took bath together and came downstairs....

Kartik got angry when he saw Eklavya sitting on table while Puja was going on...
Kartik and Naira joined Puja...
Naira asked Tulsi if she and Kartik can also do Puja...
They took plate of Aarti and started Puja...
Kartik through his eyes thanked Naira...
Naira just blinked her eyes...
KaIra thought in their minds that they are doing rituals as in this house every newly wed couple does Puja and they are also doing....
They smiled on their thoughts and looked towards each other...
They knew that they both were thinking the same...

Naira started giving Aarti to everyone...
She looked at Eklavya and thought that she's controlling her anger otherwise she would have killed him....
Shivani saw anger on Naira's face while she was looking at Eklavya...

Naira looked back at Kartik and Kartik signalled her something...
Naira went towards Eklavya and gave him Aarti....and she intentionally touched the flame on Eklavya's wrist...and he hissed in pain...
KaIra,KaYa and KeeSh went to lawn area...

Kartik,Naira,KaYa and KeeSh tried to control their smiles but they were seen by Shivani who started doubting them....

KaIra,KaYa and KeeSh came to know from Kartik's man that Aparna and Mandira have reached Mumbai...
They are going to sign a deal which will give profit to the company of Eklavya,Mandira and Aparna of 380 crores...and if this deal didn't happen their company will be at loss...
Kartik asked his man to grab more information abt this deal....

Naira asked Kartik that what he will do now?
Kartik told Naira that if this deal didn't happen Eklavya will be at loss and his company will be at stake...and that's the way Kartik will take his sister's and his sister-in-law's revenge whom Eklavya,Mandira and Aparna wanted to harm....

Kartik praised Naira for her Aarti flame act...and he's happy to see that Eklavya in pain...
Naira said that whosoever will harm their family,they will together and show that person his/her real place....

And this all was heard by Shivani...who was standing in tears...
Zoya got shocked to see Shivani...
Karan,KeeSh and KaIra were also shocked...
They made out from Shivani's tears that she heard everything....
Kartik went near her but she slapped him and asked him who he is ???
She told him that she will tell Eklavya that Kartik is here to destroy him...

Kartik held her from her shoulders and told her that how can he think of destroying his own family....
Shivani was shocked...

Naira came forward and told Shivani that it's not right place to talk as anyone can hear them...
Shivani sat with them in car...
Kartik drove the car to a farm house...

He opened the doors and everyone entered....
Shivani asked him to tell who he is....

Kartik signalled her to a photo...
Shivani recognised the photo and told Kartik that it's her birth time photo...
Naira asked Shivani where her brother is who took birth after her birth....