Manali Trip

Morning 7 am

Naira wasn't able to sleep.
She was just thinking that what will happen when she will go back to Manali?what if someone recognised her? What if they found her??

While she was thinking all this,she got message from Kartik asking her to get ready as they have to leave at 9 am sharp...

Naira got up and took bath. She came outside her room and saw Zoya and Keerti already woke up. They wished her and gave her breakfast.
She started eating when Kartik came inside..
She stopped there only. Kartik asked Naira to eat properly first.
Zoya asked Kartik to have food. He refused and said that he had coffee few minutes back..

Zoya and Keerti wished Kartik and Naira.
Keerti whispered in Kartik's ears that he has to finish all his works in Manali...
Kartik blushed a little.

Kartik and Naira left.They reached airport and boarded their flight...

Naira realised that Kartik didn't eat food.
Naira messaged Naksh and asked him if Kartik had food last night...

She soon got reply and she was shocked.
Naksh messaged her that Kartik had his food 2 days back in the morning only... after that every time he refused..

Naira looked shockingly towards Kartik..
She tapped on Kartik's shoulder and asked him if he wants to eat something.
Kartik again refused....
She asked air hostess if she can get some food.

Kartik told Naira that he wasn't hungry.Naira kept her finger on Kartik's mouth.
Naira asked air hostess to bring food..

Naira realised that she kept his finger on Kartik's mouth. She took back her hand.
Kartik was grinning like a foolish...

He ate food unwillingly.....

After 5 hours

They reached Manali. Kartik saw Naira shivering. Kartik held Naira's hand and took her out of the airport.
He hired the cab and they left for hotel...

Kartik asked the receptionist abt the room. She told him that he has a booking. He asked for another room's booking.
Receptionist informed him that she thought it's for him and his wife.
Kartik looked towards Naira. He asked the receptionist if they can get another room...
But there was no other room.

Kartik gave keys to Naira and asked her to go.
Naira asked her where will he go?
Kartik asked her to go to room and rest...and he will manage. He left from there...

Naira went to the room but was worried for Kartik. She was thinking that where he will go?
For the first time she wasn't thinking abt her past but was thinking abt Kartik.

She fell on the bed and soon drifted to sleep....

After few hours

Naira got up and saw the time,it was 9 pm.
She started talking to herself that how can she sleep this much?
She started feeling hungry...
She thought that where is Kartik? Did he eat something or not?

She left the room and started searching for Kartik..
She asked the staff but they too didn't know...
She went outside the hotel.. She felt his presence and turned her face..

She saw Kartik sleeping on bench..but was shivering..
Naira went near Kartik and kept her hand on his arm.
Naira spoke his name and he woke up.

He saw Naira and asked her if she's fine. Naira just held Kartik's arm and started walking inside hotel...
She took Kartik inside room...

Kartik gave her a what's this look.
Naira asked to sleep here only. He looked at Naira.
Naira told him that she will sleep on couch and he can sleep on bed...

Naira was abt to go towards couch when Kartik held her arm and told her that he will sleep on couch...
Kartik went to couch and laid down..

He got up suddenly and asked Naira if she had her food. She informed him that she was just going to order..

Kartik showed her thumbs-up and made himself comfortable on couch.
He closed his eyes to sleep..

Naira asked him what she should order for him.
Kartik said that he wasn't hungry...

Naira was just looking at him and thinking that how can a person live without eating...

Naira informed him that she's ordering food for both of them...

After few minutes,food came. Naira placed the food on table.
She called Kartik's name. Kartik was pretending to sleep.
Naira went near him.
Suddenly her foot tripped and she fell on Kartik..

Kartik opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful person in front of him,His Naira....
They both were looking in each other's eyes....