James Bond 2

Naira and Kartik went to their room...
Shivani went to her room and slept in few seconds in same clothes...as she was really tired....

Kartik asked Naira to sleep as she might be tired but she hugged Kartik and cuddled into him...
Naira asked Kartik if he really forgave her....
Kartik brought Naira's face up and took her lips in a kiss...
After few minutes,he broke the kiss and asked Naira if she needs any other proof that he forgave her...
Naira said yes she wants another proof...
She blushed and turned her face.....

Kartik picked her up with milliseconds and took her infront of mirror...
He made Naira stand properly...
Kartik switched off the lights only moonlight was reaching in the room....
Kartik removed Naira's hairs from her back and placed a kiss on her shoulder,neck and slowly took his hands near the zipper....
He slowly unzipped Naira's shirt...and rubbed his hands on her back...
Naira was clutching her fist but his touch was giving her shivers...
Kartik slowly turned Naira towards him...and took her in kiss and slowly removed her shirt....and threw it away...
Kartik broke the kiss and again turned Naira towards the mirror...
He parted her hairs in two parts and kept them on her shoulders....
Kartik started kissing and licking Naira's back...and leaving love bites....

He slowly removed Naira's skirt....
Kartik turned her removed her hairs from her front and started kissing her neck...and collar bone...
Now Naira started removing Kartik's clothes....
Kartik took Naira in lip kiss and picked her up...
He placed Naira on the bed and removed all their remaining clothes...

He covered themselves with blanket and started their love making session....

It was 2 am in morning
But Kartik and Naira were still making love...
Kartik was abt to move from Naira when she held him from his shoulder and signalled him not to go...
Kartik remained in that position and slept placing his face in crook of Naira's neck...

They both drifted to sleep.....

Morning 7 am
Kartik woke up when he heard breathes of Naira...
He opened his eyes and saw Naira breathing heavily and murmuring Kartik's name in her sleep...
Kartik made from her expressions that Naira was dreaming her and Kartik's love making...
Kartik started his work again when Naira suddenly opened her eyes...she realised that it was actually happening...
Kartik kissed on Naira's forehead....

At 8 am

KaIra came downstairs holding each other's hand...
Shivani was sitting on breakfast table...
Nandini and Karan were sitting beside Shivani...
They saw her smirking at Kartik and Naira...
Kartik signalled Shivani he will smack her...
Nandini and Karan saw this....
Karan scolded Shivani to have food properly....
Kartik started laughing not making voice just to irritate Shivani looking at Shivani's face..
Naira slapped him on arm and asked him to not irritate Shivani..
Naira gave Shivani I m with u look...

Shivani smiled at Naira and mouthed her I love u....
Nandini made from Shivani's lip movement that she said I Love u to Naira....
Kartik made funny expressions to Shivani saying how can she say I love u to his wife...he made pouts....
Shivani saw Kartik and started laughing holding her stomach...
Everyone was shocked on her sudden movement...
Naira was also confused....
Kartik was grinning like a foolish....
Seeing the surroundings Shivani tried to control her laugh but was unable....
Naira made out that Kartik did something....
She asked Kartik why was Shivani laughing like this......

Laksh asked Shivani that what made her laugh so much....
Kartik and Naira went near table and Shivani sat leaving 2 seats for both of them...

Everyone was thinking that she always say beside Karan or Nandini but today she's leaving her favourite seat...
Now Kartik was beside Karan Virani...Shivani was abt to move to other seat when Naira asked her to sit in middle...Naira sat beside Shivani...
Shivani whispered in Kartik's ears that she's really guilty to spoil their privacy...

Kartik gave deadly glare to Shivani...
Soon Kartik's phone started ringing...Kartik,Naira and Shivani were smiling when they saw phone ringing and saw the caller id their smiles vanished and they looked at each other...
Their change in expressions was seen by everyone...
Anupam asked them what happened to them all of sudden...
Kartik told them that he has to attend this call as it's very imp...
Shivani and Naira were abt to get up..but Kartik signalled then not to....
Kartik asked Karan and Naksh to come with him...

Karan Virani and Nandini made excuse and left for their room...
Through their room's window they saw Kartik talking on phone...
His expressions were changing into anger...
Karan and Nandini jumped from the window and hid behind bushes...
Kartik told Karan and Naksh that those 2 witches are here in Mumbai and now he will complete his revenge...he will show them what does real revenge mean.....

Karan and Nandini were shocked after hearing word revenge....
But they composed themselves and headed back to room and then to lobby....

When they came to lobby,everyone had dispersed but they KaIra,KaYa,KeeSh and Shivani in deep discussion...
So they both stood behind pillar....
Shivani kept her hand on Kartik's shoulder and asked him to relax...
Kartik told them that he doesn't want to spoil Anupam's wedding...so he wants to do it before the functions start...
Shivani said it's impossible as functions were going to start after 2 days and they can't do anything in 2 days...

Zoya said to Shivani that atleast they can try.....
Shivani asked all of them to have a meeting in farmhouse because in this house anyone can hear them....